Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas and the Bucs.......

AkaD

why don't we all just wait until the end of the season? :)

last year the Saints were 5-1 and failed to make the playoffs.

The titans started out 1-3 and made the AFC Title game.

While I don't think the Skins are going to the Title game I DO think it is possible that with a few injuries and some adversity the Cowboys could fall back in the second half and be a .500 team after 16 games.

Originally posted by NoDak Cowboy

TarHog,

I WAS talking football, until your resident neandrethal, Akad, decided to share his infinite wisdom.

See my post in the "How important is it for Spurrier to beat Dallas" thread.

Don't feed the bears (or neanderthals). Thats all I'm suggesting.

Take it or leave it. :cheers:

Originally posted by bulldog

why don't we all just wait until the end of the season? :)

last year the Saints were 5-1 and failed to make the playoffs.

The titans started out 1-3 and made the AFC Title game.

While I don't think the Skins are going to the Title game I DO think it is possible that with a few injuries and some adversity the Cowboys could fall back in the second half and be a .500 team after 16 games.

Agreed.

Not once have I said playoffs and Cowboys in the same sentence. I think I'll go by what Parcells said about the team. "Don't start talking playoffs until you see where they're at after Thanksgiving."

Oh yeah, the Chargers also started off something like 5-1 or 6-1, and we all know what happened to them.......;)

Yep. Well put Bulldog.

It is totally laughable that these "cowgirl" fans have to resort to pointing out intillect and turning the subject matter onto the Redskins, it becomes absolutely apparent that they can't admit their team isn't going to make the playoffs. Typical Dallas fans. They gloat when they're doing good, and make excuses when they're not. What a joke.

While Dallas might still fold this year, I think they have good defensive personnel and their offense is protecting the ball (and more). The bottom line is that Dallas may have the talent and parcells is pushing them to achieve.

I haven't watched the 'boys all year, so this game will be interesting. I want to see how good they are. Even if they lose today I bet there isn't a skins fan that would not rather be at 5-2 than 3-4!!

kve

Who wouldn't. No one in here is claiming the Skins are better than the 'Girls. The Skins have gotten what they've deserved so far. We have been performing at a collegiate level in a pro league, simple as that. This thread is based on the fact that the 'Girls are nowhere as good as their fans think they are. Mostly because they haven't played any good teams, and their fans are gullible and loud mouthed gloaters.

Originally posted by kve

While Dallas might still fold this year, I think they have good defensive personnel and their offense is protecting the ball (and more). The bottom line is that Dallas may have the talent and parcells is pushing them to achieve.

I haven't watched the 'boys all year, so this game will be interesting. I want to see how good they are. Even if they lose today I bet there isn't a skins fan that would not rather be at 5-2 than 3-4!!

kve

Nice post.

I agree with the sentiment that Dallas hasn't done anything this year. But then again, neither has any other team. Last time I checked, the playoff don't start until AFTER the 17th week.

Whether or not either of our teams are there remains to be seen.

Good luck the rest of the way......

Originally posted by AkaD

30 minutes 'til the beatings begin.

:whippin:

Seven days, three hours, and thirty minutes for yours!;)

As for your earlier question......Yes, I think the Cowboys have a legitimate shot at winning today. Do I think it is gauranteed? Absolutely not. I think it will be a hard fought game that comes down to the end.

My prediction: Cowboys 72 Bucs 3

Ok, ok.... just kidding!:laugh: 'Boys 24 Bucs 20

Hahaha!! Good one man.

Yeah, it'll probably be closer than I think, but the Buc's don't have a defense anymore. We'll see. If it's close i'll personally admit to you that I was wrong and you were right. How about that? I'll start a thread that says, "AkaD was wrong", and i'll appologise to you formally so everyone can see it. If i'm right though, I want you to start a thread that says "Ught-Oh" and admit Dallas isn't as good as their record indicates. Deal?

Archived