Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas and the Bucs.......

AkaD

I'm done being childish. It's time for me to post like an adult and put an end to this childish argument. I will not send you my address, and I don't care what you call me man. Simple as that. Have a nice life, you're now on my ignore list. Bu-bye.

Originally posted by AkaD

Yeah. Called out by a little wrestler boy with tights on. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! I wish I could give you my address, but most likely you're a moderator or something just trying to kick me off the site for good. I've been warned already and suspended. Good try though punk.

I am no moderator and I will probably be given a time out for encouraging you. I will accept any punishment blade or Dh dole out for being an a$$ and losing my cool. But it will be well worth it. You are a flaming fudge packer who acts like a big man behind the safety of a keyboard. I have called you out and will drive 3-4 hours down there to have a chat with you. I want you to repeat your first response to me in this thread to my face.

I have read a few of your threads where you started crap with members and I just turned the other cheek. Even when you started with blondie who by the way is a very classy lady, I still didn't reply. But what you did today was the last straw with me.

I have called you out numerous times and you chicken out like a Col. Sanders big bucket. I bet you have a forearm like popeye due to your constant wanking.

Okay, I couldn't stand the curiosity, so I decided to view your post, and WALA!! Yet another School boy response by a flaming homosexual wrestler. Hahahaha!!! Awe, does someone have an internet crush on Goldie? Get a grip man, I can have disagreements with anyone in here that I disagree with. I don't care if she's the queen of f*ck*ng England and I don't care how many times you've turned the other (butt) cheek b*tch, you can call out anyone 'til you're blue in the face dumb*ss, no one in their right mind is going to give someone their address moron. And by the way idiot, you think you've accomplished something by being kicked out of here, but the truth is all you've done is allowed me to have a rip roaring gut bustin; laugh at your pathetic *ss. No one is scared of you wrestler boy. NO ONE!!!!!

:lmao:

You are a pathetic example of a homo-humpis-hisass-issoreis.

Aka D for dirtbag. Why don't you just go back to the rock you crawled out from under. You are an indigent scurvey begger. Leper's laugh at you.

If you had a hard on and walked into a wall, you would either ....

A) Break your nose

B) Pop a zit on your slimey nose

C) Bump that mongoloid forehead of yours

D) Scrape the uni brow caterpillar on your face or

E) all of the above

By Tommy the Geek:

You are a pathetic example of a homo-humpis-hisass-issoreis.

Aka D for dirtbag. Why don't you just go back to the rock you crawled out from under. You are an indigent scurvey begger. Leper's laugh at you.

If you had a hard on and walked into a wall, you would either ....

A) Break your nose

B) Pop a zit on your slimey nose

C) Bump that mongoloid forehead of yours

D) Scrape the uni brow caterpillar on your face or

E) all of the above

:wtf:

And Red&Blue with his cheek pressed onto Geeks ass. Hahahahaha!! Why don't you two guys go to the gym and pump eachother? :whippin: F*gs.

I don't care if anyone is scared of me. I don't have any beefs with anyone but you. And you have proven yourself to be all talk, by the way that is exactly what everyone thought about you. I have been here for over 2 years and have seen about 3,000 new posters come and go and in that time you are the biggest A-hole.

Noone cares what you think, because you do not debate you bring everything down to your 3rd grade name calling level. You do not respect anyone's opinion you just walk all over them and shout insults at them. You are the most loathed poster on this board. I guess you should be proud of yourself for doing what noone else could do. I nominate you the biggest a$$clown on extremeskins.

Nominate all you want to dumbass. You just can't handle the fact that you KNOW you're full of crap about me. I implore you to find ONE time I ever started anything with anyone when not antagonized first. Good luck dude, you won't find it. Just because you need an excuse to have a reason to be exactly like you claim I AM, doesn't make it any less pathetic that you're sinking to my (so-called) level. And by the way Geek, I respect everyones opinion in here unless they disrespect mine, simple as that. I haven't called ANYONE a name in here that hasn't first called me one, so why don't you squat on your wrestling mat and keep believing your pathetic lies about me, I could care less. Also, the ONLY reason I come in here is to debate opinions about football. I don't come in here to simply talk sh*t and get into d*ck measuring contests with people. That would just be stupid. It just so happens that I run into Geeks like you who can't take a joke, and or criticism without starting fights, but you can bet i'm not going to back down from anyone on a f*cking computer or anywhere else for that matter. Would you? Didn't think so, so just :stfu: already and prove what you claim I do in here.

Originally posted by tommy-the-greek

The Giants are there own worst enemy. They should be winning 21-10 right now. Collins blew 2 wide open td throws to Shockey.

The Cowboys are playing above themselves, but that is exactly what Parcells does. He is one of the greatest motivators this game has ever seen. He knows exactly which string to pull on every individual on his team to get them to play above there skill level. The Cowboys have a daunting schedule ahead of them, but they have a better chance to win the division then anyone else.

Why?

One word answer, Parcells.

If he was the coach of the Eagles Giants or Skins that team would be 5-1 or 6-1 or even 7-0 right now. In a league where the talent level is so evenly matched the coaching really matters. His attention to the details and ability to lead men make him the best coach in the league right now.

There is only one coach I would take over Parcells and his name is Gibbs.

This was my first post in this thread. Show me exactly where I started a pissing match with YOU. Show me where I called you a name first. Explain to me how this post started a fight with you.

Tommy... would you like a mint wafer after that Parcells ass eating display? Hahahaha!! Dude, there's something on your shirt. Oh, it's just a little ass juice splatter.

This is your first reply to me. I didn't even mention you or anything you said in my first post, but this is your direct response to me.

You are a A-hole pure and simple. Case closed moron.

Umm......excuse me mr. moron, but didn't I JUST F*CKING TELL YOU that you can't take a joke or criticism? I wasn't serious about that statement at all dumbass. I was merely trying to get a laugh out of it. It's not my fault that the "Hahahaha!!!" part wasn't enough of a hint that it was a joke for your level of intillect. CASE CLOSED! :finger:

Yep. Guys like you are my problem in here. Just because i'm having a disagreement with someone in here doesn't automattically mean I started it. Assumptions like these are exactly why i'm sitting here BS'ng with you like I was with the same idiots before you who said the same sh*t. If you knew anything about me, you'd know I ONLY get into these kind of arguments when I am antagonized FIRST!! You can claim all you want to, but until you can give me or anyone else an example besides your jumping to conclusions about a joke, than i'll just assume that's all you can do. CLAIM.

If you disagreed with my post you could have said why. You could have stated you hatred for Parcells for what he did to the skins in 86, 88,89,90. Or you could have said he really screwed the Jets and the Cowboys didn't have to give the Jets anything for him. You could have said many different things, but you chose to directly insult me personally. Your Hahahaha carries no weight due to your past history. You are as thick as a brick and will never understand. You have no respect for anyone and thus you will never recieve it from anyone here. There are many respected posters here who are fans of other teams. They have earned the respect of everyone here because they do not act the way you do. Maybe extremeskins isn't the right place for you because you simply don't get it.:rolleyes:

From what I've seen, you pretty much elicit a pissing match in every single thread you show up in Aka. You might want to examine that phenomenon? Curious coincidence, don't you think?

I took you off ignore today.

My bad. To be righted in the near future.

What I have noticed is, though, is that you've driven a guy I've NEVER known to say a harsh word to anyone, in thousands of posts, to threats of violence. He knows better, but bottom line is you consistently and nearly constantly piss off your fellow Redskins fans. Have you noticed? Do you think that might have something to do with Y-O-U???? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I really DON'T have a personal hard-on for you. Honestly. I realize you don't care what I think. Or what anybody here thinks. That might be a large part of the problem. Its not that I disagree with everything you say. I don't. Its just the way you say it.

You make me wish the Cowboys had won today. I swear it. I wish they had. I'd take comfort in hearing the gloatings of Chrisful and NoDakCowboy. I'd prefer them to you.

Thats about the most personal of insults I could hurl at you.

Obviously YOU don't get it man. First of all, i'm not in here to make friends, i'm in here because I am a Redskins fan. Whether or not you don't like me as a person is irrelevant. I tell you what. I appologize for the misunderstanding, but I could say the same thing to you man. YOU could of said alot of other things besides "I'm going to F you up you p*ssy, I will go to your home and assault you", blah blah blah. You could of said, "F U, or simply asked why I would be a d*ck to someone who has never exchanged words with me. I would of explained that I was only joking and appologized for the misunderstanding. I don't have any problem admitting when I am wrong. I think my sarcasm was mistaken for an insult, so I don't blame you for your response, only the severity of it. It was a little overboard for a butt kissin' joke. I don't hate Parcells, I just thought it was funny that you give him so much credit for beating crappy teams. We don't have to like eachother Tom, it doesn't matter to me, but don't just expect me to run away from a discussion where i'm being verbally assaulted. You wouldn't, so why would you think I would? Anyway, :finger: Hahahahaha!! (That was a joke man.) Better dude?

That's your opinion and it's your right to dislike me. No problem.

See. There won't be any name calling from me unless i'm offended by something someone calls me. Jerk won't do it, so I can live with that statement.

:finger: Hahahahaha!! (That was a joke man.)

If you would have added ( That was a joke man/woman) To all the posts you have insulted members it wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact that you would have had to do it so MANY times.

You may have a singular wit that few others share, but you come across as someone who wants to insult and piss people off every chance you get.

I tell you what. I appologize for the misunderstanding, but I could say the same thing to you man. YOU could of said alot of other things besides "I'm going to F you up you p*ssy, I will go to your home and assault you", blah blah blah. You could of said, "F U, or simply asked why I would be a d*ck to someone who has never exchanged words with me. I would of explained that I was only joking and appologized for the misunderstanding.

I guess this is a backwards apology. I will accept it and move on. I apologize to you and all my fellow members for losing my cool and cluttering the board with garbage. I have had enough of this crap and will take a self imposed timeout for awhile.

Well, I understand what you're trying to say I think, but the only time my "sarcasm" or "humor" was misunderstood as an insult was the circumstance with you, so putting (That was a joke man) in there wouldn't of done anything except make me look like i'm afraid to have an objective view, which I obviously am not. I can see why you would assume that's "all" I am in here for, but I assure you, I have had plenty of debates in here where I have disagreed with other posters, but it doesn't escalate into a name a calling contest. Maybe you've only seen me in here when the disagreements i've been in have escalated to that level, but that would be odd, since i've only been in three such arguments.

Oh well. You can't be liked by everyone right? Hahahaha!!!

Archived