Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas and the Bucs.......

AkaD

The Giants are there own worst enemy. They should be winning 21-10 right now. Collins blew 2 wide open td throws to Shockey.

The Cowboys are playing above themselves, but that is exactly what Parcells does. He is one of the greatest motivators this game has ever seen. He knows exactly which string to pull on every individual on his team to get them to play above there skill level. The Cowboys have a daunting schedule ahead of them, but they have a better chance to win the division then anyone else.

Why?

One word answer, Parcells.

If he was the coach of the Eagles Giants or Skins that team would be 5-1 or 6-1 or even 7-0 right now. In a league where the talent level is so evenly matched the coaching really matters. His attention to the details and ability to lead men make him the best coach in the league right now.

There is only one coach I would take over Parcells and his name is Gibbs.

"Take a good look at him because that's how you're gonna end up. The Cowboys are finished you understand me?!" :cheers:

I actually had this posted in the Tailgate under a Movie Quotes Game thread... (it's from Tombstone). Well, it fits here too, doesn't it?

:dallasuck

Seems to me the Cowboys are a better team then us for two reasons a) they have a better defense, B) they have better O-line blocking (although, the bucs were fired up today).

A better d-line and a better o-line makes coaches look a lot smarter --- and yes whitten (TE and has a broken jaw) was blocking one on one on Rice and doing alright. I don't know if the 0-line sucks because of talent or coaching but they are having a lousy year. I know the d-line lacks talent. If we had a o-line performance as good as the bucs or cowboys we could throw for 250-300 yds and run for 100+ every week!!

kve

Originally posted by AkaD

Tommy... would you like a mint wafer after that Parcells ass eating display? Hahahaha!! Dude, there's something on your shirt. Oh, it's just a little ass juice splatter.

Aka. You are as bright as a 4 watt bulb.

Parcells took the same team that won a total of 5 games the last 3 years and in less then 1/2 a season has matched the output. He has done it with the exact same talent, the only difference is Parcells.

And as far as the name calling goes. I am not impressed with your bs. I will map quest my addy to you so your dumb ass doesn't get lost. Or better yet map quest me your addy. I will drive down to you an have a chat face to face with your hockey loving ass. I will ground and pound your puny little arse and Greek you with that Hockey stick till you howl Sueeeeeeeeeeeeieeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You little F'in douche bag.

What O-line were you watching today? Hint. Dallas has the star on the helmet. We actually have a way better O-line than most teams. If we can use the bye and get these guys functioning better as a group, we could wind up with one of the better O-lines in the league man.

Archived