Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas and the Bucs.......

AkaD

Originally posted by tommy-the-greek

Aka. You are as bright as a 4 watt bulb.

Parcells took the same team that won a total of 5 games the last 3 years and in less then 1/2 a season has matched the output. He has done it with the exact same talent, the only difference is Parcells.

And as far as the name calling goes. I am not impressed with your bs. I will map quest my addy to you so your dumb ass doesn't get lost. Or better yet map quest me your addy. I will drive down to you an have a chat face to face with your hockey loving ass. I will ground and pound your puny little arse and Greek you with that Hockey stick till you howl Sueeeeeeeeeeeeieeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You little F'in douche bag.

That was truly, truly, a thing of beauty!:rotflmao:

How much you want to bet that AkaD is some greasy haired, pimply faced, hairy palmed, 98 pound nerd!?!

The internet sure does bring out the tough guy in him.:rotflmao:

:lmao: Look here litle boy. I would absolutely love that. But i'm afraid I won't be needing any hockey stick. Never have.

NoDak Cowgirl: You have to be the pimply faced teenager in here moron. You're just pissed because I was right about your p*ssy a*s team!! Hahahahahahaha!!! :dallasuck

Originally posted by AkaD

:lmao: Look here litle boy. I would absolutely love that. But i'm afraid I won't be needing any hockey stick. Never have.

NoDak Cowgirl: You have to be the pimply faced teenager in here moron. You're just pissed because I was right about your p*ssy a*s team!! Hahahahahahaha!!! :dallasuck

Took you over 13 minutes to come up with that lame ass response? I sent you a pm you spastic idiot. Send me your addy you little puss ball. I am only 5-9 215 but I will bet my life I take you down in less then 30 seconds and you will spend the next 3-6 months with your jaw wired shut.

I call you out big man.

Still waiting for your addy wuss boy.

Oh......... and:

By Tommy the Geek:

Parcells took the same team that won a total of 5 games the last 3 years and in less then 1/2 a season has matched the output. He has done it with the exact same talent, the only difference is Parcells.

5 games in 3 years. Hahahahaha!!!! And i'm as bright as a 4 watt bulb? :lmao:

5'9, 215??? Hahahahaha!!! You'd better grow about 5 inches and 50 lbs. and take about 7 years of Ki-Aikido before you talk some more smack b*tch.

I'm not getting kicked off of here again for threats, so i'll just let you keep making 'em p*ssy. :lmao:

Lates.

5'9, 215??? Hahahahaha!!! You'd better grow about 5 inches and 50 lbs. and take about 7 years of Ki-Aikido before you talk some more smack b*tch.

I'm not getting kicked off of here again for threats, so i'll just let you keep making 'em p*ssy. :lmao:

Lates.

I went to college on a wrestling scholarship. I wrestled div 1a. I was all-american. I also have coached for over 8 years. You don't know any black belts who can kick my ass. I can give you a web site to look up my stats and state records at the time. I still hold one after 19 years you punk ass. Like I said before. I will ground you and pound you and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

You can send me back a pm with the addy. But you won't you little wuss. Why? You are full of $hit.

Again...............I call you out Mr. Black belt. Send me your addy. You won't be the first so called black belt I sent to a trauma center.

Listen here little wrestler boy. No, you will not even get close to touching me with your humping techniques in tights because you'd have a wedgie and a tutu on before you could grapple around on your knees like a little fat girl. Oh, and by the way moron. Ki-Aikido goes by Kyu's, not black belts. And taking care of wrestler boys is much easier than the weapons defense tactics and the devestation drop techniques, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that since your techniques start with you on your knees.

:jerkoff:

You havent sent me a pm back yet. I pm'ed you about an hour ago. You are so full of crap your eyes are brown.

I am sick and tired of your crap. All you have done is start fights and start name calling since you joined the site. You have ticked off so many people here I am surprised you didn't get a time out for a few days. I am not letting this drop. I am not like many others here. I don't have there class and ability to ignore a moron. I really HOPE you are 6-5, 6-6 300+ lbs. It will make it worth the trip. Send me your damn addy already.

You have been called out and you just put your tail between your legs like a biatch and yelp as you RUN away. What a tonsil boxer you are.

Yeah. Called out by a little wrestler boy with tights on. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! I wish I could give you my address, but most likely you're a moderator or something just trying to kick me off the site for good. I've been warned already and suspended. Good try though punk.

Listen here little wrestler boy. No, you will not even get close to touching me with your humping techniques in tights because you'd have a wedgie and a tutu on before you could grapple around on your knees like a little fat girl. Oh, and by the way moron. Ki-Aikido goes by Kyu's, not black belts. And taking care of wrestler boys is much easier than the weapons defense tactics and the devestation drop techniques, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that since your techniques start with you on your knees.

:jerkoff:

Blah blah blah.................... Just send me your address big boy.

Your mommy did explain to you that you should remember where you live. Right?

Will your momma let you come out and play?

Archived