Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas and the Bucs.......

AkaD

:dallasuck I don't know about you all, but I can't wait to see this game. Even with Tampa's entire starting defense virtually gone, I still think it's time for the Cowgirls wake up call. What do you all think???

Lates.

Best reply yet Canadian Hog!! Hahaha!! That's what I want to hear! I hope Jerry Jones is on the sidelines for this one too, so that every last one of them are humiliated on National television. I'm seeing way too many "brand new" Cowgirl hats and jerseys around town now. Typical Cowgirl fan crap!! I find it absolutely comical how gullible Dallas fans are to believe they're so awesome when they haven't played ONE decent team yet.

The rest of their schedule:

7) Bucs

8) Skins

9) Bills

10) Patriots

11) Panthers

12) Dolphins

13) Eagles

14) Skins

15) Giants

16) Saints

They will be extremely lucky to go 8 and 8 for the year. They might sweep one of the NFC east teams this year but I seriously doubt it. Who do you all think they will beat in their remaining schedule? And where are all the Cowgirl fans in here? lol.

Lates.

Originally posted by Canadian Hog

I don't just want the Bucs to beat the Cowgirls, I want them to absolutely embarrass them, and send them back to Dallas demoralized, and with their tails between their legs. Run up the score Bucs and put the Cowgirls back in their place ! Go Bucs.

Great -- another thoroughly pissed-off team for the 'Skins to play next...:(

Originally posted by AkaD

Best reply yet Canadian Hog!! Hahaha!! That's what I want to hear! I hope Jerry Jones is on the sidelines for this one too, so that every last one of them are humiliated on National television. I'm seeing way too many "brand new" Cowgirl hats and jerseys around town now. Typical Cowgirl fan crap!! I find it absolutely comical how gullible Dallas fans are to believe they're so awesome when they haven't played ONE decent team yet.

The rest of their schedule:

7) Bucs

8) Skins

9) Bills

10) Patriots

11) Panthers

12) Dolphins

13) Eagles

14) Skins

15) Giants

16) Saints

They will be extremely lucky to go 8 and 8 for the year. They might sweep one of the NFC east teams this year but I seriously doubt it. Who do you all think they will beat in their remaining schedule? And where are all the Cowgirl fans in here? lol.

Lates.

I guess since the Cowboys haven't played ONE decent team this year, it makes the Skins' record even worse, huh? After all, you guys DID lose to those HORRIBLE teams the Cowboys beat.

:rolleyes:

NoDak Cowboy........two of Dallas' wins came against the Cards and Lions........come on now, the Girls aren't really a 5-1 team. The record is misleading. We will find out what they are really made of today. And no need to bring in the Skins in this debate, besides, the thread is titled "Dallas and the Bucs....". Nobody on here is claiming that Washington is a better team than Dallas, we are only saying that the Cowpies aren't a 5-1 team, end of story.

I guess I'm the exception. I think the Boys deserve all the attention they're getting. It may be painful for us to have to watch, but the bottom line is they're winning games they have to win. And we're not. I think its highly likely the belief of some that they'll collapse the rest of the way falls into the category of 'wishful thinking'. We'd better not count on it.

With that being said, I'm torn. On the one hand, its always good when Dallas loses. On the other, it would be nice if WE were the ones to bring them down to Earth.

:thumbsup: Yeah........ and? Am I boasting about my team? No. The Redskins lost to two teams you beat. Yes. But both of those losses were by 3 points, and one in OT. Both of your wins were by 3 points. One in OT. Yay! Those games could of gone either way for either team. Anything else you need to know?

Oh yeah..............:dallasuck

NoDak Cowboy........two of Dallas' wins came against the Cards and Lions........come on now, the Girls aren't really a 5-1 team. The record is misleading. We will find out what they are really made of today. And no need to bring in the Skins in this debate, besides, the thread is titled "Dallas and the Bucs....". Nobody on here is claiming that Washington is a better team than Dallas, we are only saying that the Cowpies aren't a 5-1 team, end of story.

Hey, at least I followed half the title.... I DID talk about the 'Boys. ;)

Anyway, isn't that what a good team is supposed to do? Beat the teams they should?

Se ya next week.......

:thumbsup: Yeah........ and? Am I boasting about my team? No. The Redskins lost to two teams you beat. Yes. But both of those losses were by 3 points, and one in OT. Both of your wins were by 3 points. One in OT. Yay! Those games could of gone either way for either team. Anything else you need to know?

Oh yeah..............:dallasuck

Nice try.

Three points, either way.......yada, yada, yada!

A win is a win, and a loss is a loss. Whether it's by one point or a hundred.

HAHAHHA! I love it, Redskins fans can't STAND that we are 5-1 and they are 3-4 after half of extremeskins thought they were a shoo-in for 10 or 11 wins and a playoff berth.

We aren't a 5-1 team? How so? We ARE 5-1!!! We've beaten teams we should have. "The record is misleading"? What, did we actually LOSE some of those games, only to have the NFL award us a win or something? To my knowledge, we beat teams that aren't as good as us, and did so deservingly. I fail to see how that record is misleading.

Tarhog, what would be an even better situation in my opinion is if the Bucs bring them down to earth, and we proceed to bury them.

I agree of course. But we've shown a real inability to beat teams in 'statement' or 'need to win' games, which this game will certainly be.

Bulldog made the valid point yesterday that its a fallacy that 'one game' is going to turn around the Redskins. I agree (unfortunately) to a point. I'm not saying one games going to magically erase some of our fatal flaws (like our complete lack of a pass rush for instance). I'm just saying that at SOME point, we WILL have a win that marks the beginning of a journey from which we climb out of mediocrity. It will happen someday. Next Sunday is as good a time as any.

By NoDak Cowgirl

Nice try.

Three points, either way.......yada, yada, yada!

A win is a win, and a loss is a loss. Whether it's by one point or a hundred.

Nope. It is absolutely nothing like dominating a team man. Sure, a W is a W, but when you beat a team mercilessly like the Bucs will do to the 'Girls today, it's an entirely different kind of W. A much deserved one. By the way, all the ESPN analysts feel the same way on TV right now. They're all saying they haven't played "anybody" and they're about to be humiliated. Hahaha!! I can't wait!

Lates.

Nope. It is absolutely nothing like dominating a team man. Sure, a W is a W, but when you beat a team mercilessly like the Bucs will do to the 'Girls today, it's an entirely different kind of W. A much deserved one. By the way, all the ESPN analysts feel the same way on TV right now. They're all saying they haven't played "anybody" and they're about to be humiliated. Hahaha!! I can't wait!

Lates.

So tell me, which teams have the Skins dominated?

Apparently, we are watching a different ESPN. I didn't know they had two of 'em. :rolleyes:

Btw, great job of changing my name in the quote. Did you figure that out all by yourself? WOW!! Your parents must be so proud.

EDIT: Oh yeah...... you are talking what MIGHT happen, as far as the Cowboys/Bucs. Way to base an argument.

I'm talking about what HAS happened. Game. Set. Match.

By NoDak Cowgirl:

So tell me, which teams have the Skins dominated?

Irrelevant.

By NoDak Cowgirl:

Apparently, we are watching a different ESPN. I didn't know they had two of 'em.

You didn't??? Hahahahaha!!

By NoDak Cowgirl:

Btw, great job of changing my name in the quote. Did you figure that out all by yourself? WOW!! Your parents must be so proud.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

So, the Giants aren't even a decent team? The Giants problem is very simple, turnovers. They have had 11 the past three games. It is something that should be corrected but I'm starting to doubt Fassel quite a bit.

The Giants are a decent team but they aren't going anywhere simply because of what is happening to their OLine.

Wayne Lucier probably can't play today because of a bad case of the flu. Remember Ian Allen? He is probably starting today in Minnesota. :doh: 2-5 here we come!!!!

And go Bucs and J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Archived