Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Those going to the game Sunday NEED HELP

Huly

I am working on a project to send off Fletcher.  A friend is working on a banner and I will need a group of fans to help us hold it up at the end of the game and start a Fletcher chant.   Section 105-106

All to those of you outside of 105-106 when you see the banner go up (105-106 is where they blow up the helmet) at the end of the game start chanting Fletcher!

Any chance you could get on the Redskins and sort out cards on seats to be held up to say something like covering a whole end mosaic? That would look boss. Sort it out via the seating plan with whatever coloured cards to make your message stand out, then get fan volunteers in before the gates open to put a card on every applicable seat with a message on the back telling folks at what time to hold them up. 

Or is that sort of fan/ team participation purely European?

Hail. 

Any chance you could get on the Redskins and sort out cards on seats to be held up to say something like covering a whole end mosaic? That would look boss. Sort it out via the seating plan with whatever coloured cards to make your message stand out, then get fan volunteers in before the gates open to put a card on ever applicable seat with a message on the back telling folks at what time to hold them up. 

Or is that sort of fan/ team participation purely European?

Hail. 

It could be done if I had more time but I only have a few short days so I went with a banner. 

I am working on a project to send off Fletcher.  A friend is working on a banner and I will need a group of fans to help us hold it up at the end of the game and start a Fletcher chant.   Section 105-106

All to those of you outside of 105-106 when you see the banner go up (105-106 is where they blow up the helmet) at the end of the game start chanting Fletcher!

Huly, I have seen Pez post some things on that Die Hard Redskins fan page that is ran by Phillip Daniels on Facebook. One of you can post the info about the tribute to Fletcher on there to get interacted with some more people. I won't be at the game, but I will do whatever I can to spread the word.

It could be done if I had more time but I only have a few short days so I went with a banner. 

Fair enough. Just a suggestion for future reference. 

Something like this, which was celebrating what would of been a great, legendary Coach' 100th birthday:

article-0-1B911DEF000005DC-351_634x329.j:

Looking forward to seeing and reading the banner/s on TV.

Classy move kiddo'. 

Hail. 

My seats are one row from the top of the stadium and we're taking a banner, too. We're hoping to hook it to the mesh behind the last row. We'll definitely join in the chant...and I hope while we're sending him off, the stadium is full of dejected Cowboys fans filing toward the exits.

My seats are one row from the top of the stadium and we're taking a banner, too. We're hoping to hook it to the mesh behind the last row. We'll definitely join in the chant...and I hope while we're sending him off, the stadium is full of dejected Cowboys fans filing toward the exits.

Could you not hang it over the overhang at the bottom of the section or is that not allowed at FedEx?

Hail. 

Not sure about that. I figured we'd have to keep it near us and that's a pretty far distance from the bottom of the section. 

Look into it and ask one of the stewards if it's ok to hang it over the front. Provided it's not blocking some advertising or some ****, or it's so big it would drape down and obscure the view below, I don't see how they could make a case it wouldn't be. 

And surely nobody would attempt to untie and steal your banner? Just tie it below where your seats are up, and keep an eye on it. 

I honestly don't have a clue what the FedEx rules are regarding that, but it would look great and have far more of an effect than you being stuck with it right on the top row, 

Hail. 

Archived