Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some stuff I made...

RAC

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

Dude, you have made some very cool stuff. When do you start taking orders for personal sigs? LOL

I don't know if I am good enough at this yet to honor any specific requests, but I guess I could try.

Originally posted by RAC

I don't know if I am good enough at this yet to honor any specific requests, but I guess I could try.

Don't be so modest :) Honestly, I've always wanted someone to step up and take the responsibility of making sig pics for members. But I also realize the potential hangups and drawbacks of the job... so I would never ask someone to do it. I think the whole community could use a little spicing up with some kick@ss Redskins sig pics... and if you're up for it I think you'll do great.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Don't be so modest :) Honestly, I've always wanted someone to step up and take the responsibility of making sig pics for members. But I also realize the potential hangups and drawbacks of the job... so I would never ask someone to do it. I think the whole community could use a little spicing up with some kick@ss Redskins sig pics... and if you're up for it I think you'll do great.

I'll give it a shot. I really am new at this though, I just picked up the program I am using 2-3 days ago and have never tried anything like this before.

Archived