Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some stuff I made...

RAC

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Griff

Hey RAC if you get time how about a Dexter Manley or Wilber Marshall

I would have already but unfortunately I can't seem to find good pictures of either of them. Any that you might have would be helpful.

Guest skinsmatic

nice work, your last couple of images gave me an Idea. Don't know if its possible but here it is anyway. Take picture of the oldschool players like Huff, Sonny,larry brown and import the into today action scenes and vice versa import current players into old past scene.

Guest skinsmatic

How bout one of coles transforming from a blurry/digital Jet to a crisp clear Redskin. Just a thought no disrespect intended. Just that seeing what you created got my locked up creative graphic artist juices going and besides, it my lunch break.

I haven't been with Photoshop as much the last couple of weeks but I will try and get to some of these requests as soon as I can. The Dexter Manley pictures are good, but could be tough to work with since they are autographed. I'll see what I can do.

not to attack, just some contructive critisizm, but a lot of your stuff is plan, the same thing over and over again. try to pick out at least 3 things you can tie into your work, tweening, blending, etc, instead of just using the basic tools that photoshop gives you. but if you love photoshop, buy a book on it, its so powerful its not even funny, and most of us dont even know 1% of what it can do

Archived