Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forbath, Royster, Others Inactive Vs. Packers

If I see Dhall pick a Packer off the ground again I'm going to lose it. No run game, no passing game, offensive line is inept. Very disappointing.

We can only stop ourselves... we let everybody else go free. This is getting real ugly and shows how bad we are early in the season... did I say bad? worse than that.

We can only stop ourselves... we let everybody else go free. This is getting real ugly and shows how bad we are early in the season... did I say bad? worse than that.

Defense has given up over 300 yards in the 1st half today. We gave up 300+ last week for the whole game. Griff's not playing well but he doesn't play on defense. Pathetic

Man we suck, I can't even enjoy watching this BS

Me either Walt, hard to take this crap bro.

Long year guys . Rg3 going to figure it out , but season might be over by then . Oh yeah , D. Hall suck , and haslet just plain dumb right now . Wr screen , and quick slant haha that's it . That's what playing off WR. Get you. Hey what the F I know .

Dorrell- got to stick with Griff and still let him play every down. Seems Kyle can't use all his offense and players because we weren't able to get anything going that would continue to get 1st downs. Now they have been using Garcon heavy, Paulen getting about 6 evrytime he catches it, Reed's a stud, Davis is kinda like Griff,getting his legs right. Defense hasn't been right since our pass rush left us after Kerrigan and Rak got 3.

Right now, this team is a HOT MESS! Starting with the Defense that could not stop the "Little Sisters of the Poor" right now. Special teams that can not run a play without a flag, and a Offense that doesn't show up until half time. 1. This can not all be laid at RG3's feet, but I will say until he can run the Read Option again (or puts fear back into other teams with his legs) he should not be on the field. 2. Our DC had better get his act together and quite waiting on Boo Boo Bradon Meriweather and find a way to keep other teams out of our end zone. The only stat that counts is W-L, the rest are for losers, so I do not care about turn overs or sacks right now, we are 0-2 and have not been close to winning yet this year. IMO our Defense is so bad right now that until our DC gets it fixed nothing can help us.Our DC seems more concerned with playing HIS system then getting the best talent on the field (i.e. Blitz, Blitz from everywhere and cover no one?) Giving up 71 points in two games is no way to start a play off season!

Right now, this team is a HOT MESS! Starting with the Defense that could not stop the "Little Sisters of the Poor" right now. Special teams that can not run a play without a flag, and a Offense that doesn't show up until half time. 1. This can not all be laid at RG3's feet, but I will say until he can run the Read Option again (or puts fear back into other teams with his legs) he should not be on the field. 2. Our DC had better get his act together and quite waiting on Boo Boo Bradon Meriweather and find a way to keep other teams out of our end zone. The only stat that counts is W-L, the rest are for losers, so I do not care about turn overs or sacks right now, we are 0-2 and have not been close to winning yet this year. IMO our Defense is so bad right now that until our DC gets it fixed nothing can help us.Our DC seems more concerned with playing HIS system then getting the best talent on the field (i.e. Blitz, Blitz from everywhere and cover no one?) Giving up 71 points in two games is no way to start a play off season!

Ken this entire staff needs to get it together, not just the DC the entire team is nowhere near prepared to win so far this season. Unfortunately  allowing 1023 yards and 71 points in two games is on the HC, who IMO needs to retire he is no longer hungry and will never take any team back to the big dance!

I lay this loss directly at whoever has decided to not play our game and baby RGIII. Either he is ready to play or he isn't. If he can't run the whole offense then get him out of there until he can. I realize this contradictory to my position last week, but as a paying fan I reserve the right to change my mind with or without sound reason and with or without notice or remorse. 

RGIII does not need to run 10 to 15 times a game. But you need to flash it. And if he physically cannot, then let him sit till he can. That's why we have cousins!  

I could only listen to the game, and the stupid GB broadcast at that! Who was missing those safety and LB outside blitzes? The backs? The TEs? Seems ever other play someone was coming free. GB is just not that good up front, decent but not all world like they seemed today. 

I know it's early, but next week is a true must win game. Making the POs from 0-2 is tough but doable. Start 0-3 and that road gets a lot tougher! 

okay guys i had to work  but it sounds like hasellet is having the secondary play off the receivers again !!!

didn't he learn anything from last year .we need to get up into their face and knock-em down .

of what i seen the o-line needs work ,Griffin got us 3 tds but  too little too late !!!

we got pressure and 3 sacks but the secondary is a head shaker .

well 14 games to go lets hope they get it together!!!

when will Mike, Hasnot and JR have this team prepared to play in the NFL? This is not the CFL maybe that's where they belong?

If you want to start attacking the coaching staff on every statement then can I suggest you go somewhere else to do this? We don't need people showing up here when things go bad for this team and start insulting the staff because I can see where this discussion of yours is really headed.

I lay this loss directly at whoever has decided to not play our game and baby RGIII. Either he is ready to play or he isn't. If he can't run the whole offense then get him out of there until he can. I realize this contradictory to my position last week, but as a paying fan I reserve the right to change my mind with or without sound reason and with or without notice or remorse. 

RGIII does not need to run 10 to 15 times a game. But you need to flash it. And if he physically cannot, then let him sit till he can. That's why we have cousins!  

I could only listen to the game, and the stupid GB broadcast at that! Who was missing those safety and LB outside blitzes? The backs? The TEs? Seems ever other play someone was coming free. GB is just not that good up front, decent but not all world like they seemed today. 

I know it's early, but next week is a true must win game. Making the POs from 0-2 is tough but doable. Start 0-3 and that road gets a lot tougher! 

There is plenty of blame to spread around with the coaches. But everyone wants Griff safe meaning not to run so much this year and be more of a conventional passer. He's struggling doing that in the 1st half of both games. His and the offenses only success has come in the 2nd half against 2nd and 3rd stringers and although it's even very good to get his workout against them eventually the coaches will have to  demand that he takes the training wheels off and ride like a big boy. The oline is not giving Griff the time he needs to survey the field plus they are getting pushed back to allow dlinemen to block his passes. Beginning to assume this is a flip-flop year for Griff, meaning he should have played this way last year.

hail manchild ,it doesn't sound like polo it  sounds more like you know who and,if it is there goes the nieghborhood!!!

Agreed, polo wouldn't mince words, he attacks .

goskins 10 that would have to be the HC - VP MIKE SHANAHAN

Hey Bust- up to the same old crap with a new username? This is your one and only warning that we will not tolerate your incessant berating of the staff. Man up and have a discussion but no trolling .

I found the issue still lies in the safety positions. Sure the corners were getting beat one on one. However, what seemed clear to me was that the safeties were either not there to help on coverage or getting there too late. Rambo is a Rookie late round selection and is showing every signs of it at this point. His hesitation at the goal line as Jody Nelson was running uncovered was the best example of a player who needs time to develolp. However, his development is hurting our defense. Maybe Gomes was let go too soon if we don't have Rambo or Gumbs developed enough to be on the field for a full game.

Meriwheather? What can I say about a guy who again didn't last a whole game before exiting with another injury. His tackling was careless and probably result in a few fines for leading with the helmet. We needed him there to improve the coverage and not be a head hunter. I expected he wouldn't be at his best being out for so long but I didn't expect him to play reckless. When Reed Doughty came in Meriweather's place, I then saw the uncharacteristic missed tackles even by him. This was Reed's primary reason for being around so long. What has happened to our tackling from our DBs? It's to me is the first thing that must be addressed.

I think it is also obvious that RG3 needs some time to return to form. While his knee may be healed his legs are not there yet. However, we need him to perform better earlier and not until we are too far behind. I think GB did just what the Eagels did on defense and that is to attack the rush and AM. However, I like some of AMs runs and if we can get the passing game going early then he'll be a bigger part of the game later.

I thought the key to the game was GBs ability to stem off the pass rush that looked really good in the 1st quarter. Below is a good response on how GB did this and what more we should be worried about since our DBs are such poor tacklers of late:

They did get to Rodgers in the first quarter with three sacks, helped on one by the coverage. And then? The Packers went to more three-step drops. “Rodgers even told me himself they weren’t dropping back anymore. I was like, You gotta be kidding me,” Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo said.

Don’t be surprised if more teams go that route. If a team is struggling to tackle in the back end or missing assignments, then why not test that ability? They are not playing disciplined football. You know the Redskins can apply some pressure, but can they tackle consistently? They didn’t Sunday, that’s for sure. By the way, five different Packers had gains of at least 27 yards -- and four had gains of at least 32. That’s unbelievable. So is 480 yards passing.

Archived