Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Glorious Resurrection Sunday!!!

AsburySkinsFan

You took that to be "mockery" of your religion?

Jumbo covered the rest.

Happy Easter everyone. May your every chocolate bunny have an extra pair of ears.

I honestly could care less if you believe or not. My sister-in-law is an atheist and she is one of the best people I've ever got to know and I have no problem letting with her being involved in my 5 year old daughters life. I also get its a public forum board and everything Jumbo addressed, so I don't need you pointing that out. Jumbo made it very clear the first time. I was merely taking my jab at you initially, as I think its kind of douche-bag'ish to jump in a thread regarding a sensitive topic such as religion, and make jokes.

Do you have the right to? Absolutely. Are you a bad person for doing so? Probably not. While I believe in God, the bible, etc., I will admit that I haven't been to church but probably 5 times, in the past 15 years. So, I'm not some bible thumper that's going to try and preach the gospel, I can take your jokes lol. Get over yourself.

I honestly could care less if you believe or not. My sister-in-law is an atheist and she is one of the best people I've ever got to know and I have no problem letting with her being involved in my 5 year old daughters life. I also get its a public forum board and everything Jumbo addressed, so I don't need you pointing that out. Jumbo made it very clear the first time. I was merely taking my jab at you initially, as I think its kind of douche-bag'ish to jump in a thread regarding a sensitive topic such as religion, and make jokes.

Do you have the right to? Absolutely. Are you a bad person for doing so? Probably not. While I believe in God, the bible, etc., I will admit that I haven't been to church but probably 5 times, in the past 15 years. So, I'm not some bible thumper that's going to try and preach the gospel, I can take your jokes lol. Get over yourself.

As Jesus anticipated hearing in Luke, chapter 4: "Physician, heal thyself."

I forgive you your passive anger, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

Honestly...let it go. It would have been one sarcastic statement in a thread now this is the dominant theme of this thread because you took the bait. The only way the fish stays free is to leave the hook alone.

Honestly...let it go. It would have been one sarcastic statement in a thread now this is the dominant theme of this thread because you took the bait. The only way the fish stays free is to leave the hook alone.

But if the fish stays free, how does the man learn to fish, and thus feed himself and some such....

In all honesty, I don't go to church much, but we joined a lot of family for Easter service yesterday and had a great time. I admit to being more of a "wondering" Christian than a devout, but man do I love upbeat church music when I go.

Archived