Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

25th Anniversary of "The Quarter"

CapnRedskins

My first year in Park City. I was at the bar I worked at at the time,(fortunately on a rare day off). There were some Denver fans there cheering and such and I was getting all kinds of smiles from them at the start. Go figure. Then "The Quarter" happened. Needless to say,I was just a tad animated during that time. :D I took over that bar and by the 4th quarter most of the Denver fans had left. Go figure again. The next night I'm working doing that doorman/bouncer thing when two of the Denver fans from the day before came in. They identified me as the Redskins fan from the day before,(gee what an amazing deduction that was),and that I was really loud the day before,(Ya think?). I looked at them and said "Yep. Sure was. That'll be $4 each for the cover charge." :)

You can get the set, which is what I did. Sorry I don't have anything to copy them.

http://www.idatasports.com/prodsphp/iddv703.php?gclid=CIL_k4DFk7UCFQ-e4AodBhAAbw

What's the name of those DVDs. Every time I search, I keep getting America's Game.

I put them on the first page of this thread. It should take you to the correct DVDs. Washington Redskins Greatest Games Series.

Archived