Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com - RGIII Hurt In First Quarter

JaimeDeCurry

Truth of the matter is we destroyed their defense the first 2 series. After Griffin came up gimpy, he couldn't do anything. He couldn't throw accurately and he obviously couldn't run. Sherman said that in the video. Easy adjustment for that defense to make. if Griffin was healthy, you guys think we don't score another touchdown or 2 the rest of the game? Put up a ton more yardage than we did?

Has anyone considered that RGIII might of had to go under the knife, even if he hadn't went down in the 4th quarter? Seeing as how that first MRI (after Bmore) said it was only a sprain (and also that MRI's arent always conclusive) then seeing the knee look worse and worse every week after the Philly game.. There's probably a real good chance they'd of had to do a scope anyway, after the season, and possibly some reconstruction work, just based on the Bmore incident and 1st half injuries of the Seahawks game?? (Not that it means anything now, just thinking with the keyboard..)

Basically sayin, all the "blame game" stuff may of been for nothing anyway..

I've been saying ever since that Baltimore game that the knee was already bad. I guess it came out later that they were hiding that it was worse than they were saying. Looking back at his leg whip around, you can say now that yes, there is no way his leg did that and only have a mild sprain.

---------- Post added January-10th-2013 at 03:10 PM ----------

This isn't entirely true. Seahawks have a great D. We weren't going to put up 48 on them. RG3 was ineffective both due to injury and probably also due to adjustments they made (or that they just stepped up their game).

I don't think anyone expect 48 points, but with the way we were going, if he's 100%, we put up at least 31 points on them, which would be enough to win the game IMO.

---------- Post added January-10th-2013 at 03:11 PM ----------

Falcons will prove it. I was given a DHall Falcons jersey, and I'll wear it all week(while at home, can't at work, although we should be able to). Falcons deserve mad props for knocking the Vagiants out.

As a Redskin fan, I can honestly say I've never put on a jersey of another NFL team except in little league.

Archived