Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I hate that guy".....................

Tom [Giants fan]

So Tom...dont you think after the running into the kicker the Giants should have gone for it knowing how tough that offense is to stop? I think that was a tactical error.

Absolutely. And if the Giants didn't convert, you let the Redskins score quickly and give Eli another chance down by 8.

The one thing I really hate that is a side effect of the Redskins beating the Giants is, it woke up Cowboy fans. :doh:

;9300335']I found myself saying that a lot about RGIII. He is going to be a major pain twice a year for years to come. I have a ton of respect for him as he is a remarkable athlete and football player.

Congrats on your win tonight. This is going to make for a very interesting final four games. So much for injury free.

But........

I HATE THAT GUY!!!!

If he wasn't playing for us, I'd hate him too when we had ot play him. I have to admit, it's nice to have a player that brings that out in our opponents for a change. :)

;9301516']Absolutely. And if the Giants didn't convert' date=' you let the Redskins score quickly and give Eli another chance down by 8.

The one thing I really hate that is a side effect of the Redskins beating the Giants is, it woke up Cowboy fans. :doh:[/quote']

yea ..good point too. Would be down 8...such an uncharacteristic poor decision really.

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 10:48 AM ----------

;9301516']Absolutely. And if the Giants didn't convert' date=' you let the Redskins score quickly and give Eli another chance down by 8.

The one thing I really hate that is a side effect of the Redskins beating the Giants is, it woke up Cowboy fans. :doh:[/quote']

hey fyi..sorry I was a prick earlier in the week. There was no reason for it.

hey fyi..sorry I was a prick earlier in the week. There was no reason for it.

All good, has happened plenty of times before me being on a rivals board for so long. You are the first to apologize for it which I appreciate.

Now let's just hope we don't see RGIII again until next year. And Romo sits to pee for that matter.

;9301605']All good' date=' has happened plenty of times before me being on a rivals board for so long. You are the first to apologize for it which I appreciate.

Now let's just hope we don't see RGIII again until next year. And Romo sits to pee for that matter.[/quote']

Yep cool.. RG3 is a bear. The reason I hate playing him is the Giants cant do what they do best. He is really a terrible matchup. We have to remember we still have a 1 game lead..season far from over.

;9301605']

Now let's just hope we don't see RGIII again until next year. And Romo sits to pee for that matter.

That's the thing, too. The Cowboys are also 6-6 and I'm sure the Eagles would love to play spoiler. To quote John Rambo in First Blood, "Nothin' is over."

Archived