Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Stadium Parking/Tailgating

superozman

Obviuosly this is for those that have been to multiple stadiums for games, but I wanted to see a concensus on who likes what stadiums for parking/tailgating the most. This could maybe even help people choose an away game that they never thought of going to before, or someone could do something they never realized was there.

For me, I have been to games in DC, and at Giants, Eagles, Titans, Panthers, and this year will go to the Browns. Although my "away" gamees have been limited, nothing, IMO, beats Philadelphia. Now I'm not including ******* fans, but my reasonings are:

-Lots open whenever you get there, very early in the morning - allowing smokers and such to come on out.

-Parking is withing a couple minute walk from the stadium, no busing, no parking blocks away and walking long distancees.

-Xfinity Live, 6 restaurant/bars in one building, right next to all the stadiums (used to be the Spectrum)

-Party buses come to the stadiums to pick you up for Chickie's and Petes (completely overrated for food, but drinks/atmosphere is good) and drop you off back at your car for free

-Party buses also for those that enjoy the women folk el natrual.

-Compared to others in the NFL, parking is reasonable at $25 and always room to park around stadium.

(Tennessee would come second - as it just doesn't have the "extras" right next to the stadium)

I've been to FedEx, Candlestick, Qualcomm, M&T Bank, and University of Phoenix.

Qualcomm you can buy parking passes as you drive in. I think they're $25. Candlestick is the same way. Candlestick has a nice atmosphere for tailgating. For the 49ers/Saints playoff game this past January, we parked at this park that is on the stadium grounds that overlooks water. It had actual "park" bathrooms, not porta-potties, which was nice. Beautiful view. I love San Francisco.

Qualcomm is ugly and I hate the stadium. Easy to get to though, and the trolley stops right there.

University of Phoenix did not have much of a football atmosphere. I went to a Monday night game there. I don't like that stadium, either. Too dark.

M&T Bank is a joke.

---------- Post added November-30th-2012 at 03:27 PM ----------

And if I were going to recommend BASEBALL stadiums to go do (aside from our own Nats Park and Camden Yards, of course), Petco Park is the best and Citi Field is pretty awesome.

RFK/Fed Ex- You know

Atlanta- I didn't park. We had a hotel and took the light rail right to the Georgia Dome

Memphis- Easy parking. Not many fans as the Oilers had just moved to Tennessee and they played in Memphis for 1 or 2 seasons because Vanderbilt's Stadium didn't have a liquor license. The Liberty Bowl is owned by the city of Memphis and did have one.

Dolphins Stadium- Terrible parking. Not a great atmosphere for tailgating.

Bank of America Stadium- Not a whole lot of parking, but alot of niche places to park and tailgate. Had a better time at the tailgate then the game against the Panthers.

I have also heard San Diego was awesome...but never been.

However, I forgot to list M&T - and that is HORRID. AWFUL.

And if I remember i'll do baseball next, been to Pitt, DC, PHI, B-More,

You heard Qualcomm is awesome or Petco is awesome? Because Qualcomm is garbage. Trust me.

Archived