Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't know if any of you guys go on Reddit but Kerrigan is doing an AMA (Ask me Anything) at 4pm EST

21MadFan

Don't really fool with twitter and those kinda things, but I'd certainly think a good question to ask would be on if he intends to up his sack total this Monday night (along with another pick 6). :evilg:

I don't do facebook or twitter or anything like that... Reddit is actually a really cool place to sit and chat anonymously about pretty much any topic out there. There are things called subreddits for just about any topic you could think of, and poeple there chatting about it.

I don't do facebook or twitter or anything like that... Reddit is actually a really cool place to sit and chat anonymously about pretty much any topic out there. There are things called subreddits for just about any topic you could think of, and poeple there chatting about it.

Appreciate the info, LN5. I might drop by, but I certainly would like to see some tidbits posted here as well. Thanks.

Hi Ryan,

I am very happy to have you as part of the bright future for the Redskins.

What is it like playing with such a seasoned veteran in London Fletcher?

"It has been quite the privilege to be able to play with someone like London throughout my first two seasons in the NFL. He's the consummate pro in every way and really great teammate. He's definitely someone I look up to in every way."

So glad this guy is cracking skulls for us! Somebody asked the question that was on my mind. Is it just me or does RK seem like he is getting held most of the time without any calls?

Hi Ryan,

I am very happy to have you as part of the bright future for the Redskins.

What is it like playing with such a seasoned veteran in London Fletcher?

"It has been quite the privilege to be able to play with someone like London throughout my first two seasons in the NFL. He's the consummate pro in every way and really great teammate. He's definitely someone I look up to in every way."

So glad this guy is cracking skulls for us! Somebody asked the question that was on my mind. Is it just me or does RK seem like he is getting held most of the time without any calls?

Great question, LN5. I have one for you to ask if you're interested: With FA a big factor in player movement, will you consider remaining a Skin for the duration of your career should the opportunity present itself given that the Redskins are the team that drafted you? Also, what are your thoughts on Haslett as DC (I'd be very curious to hear his response to that one)?

As a person and a player Ryan Kerrigan would have been the epitome of what ole whatshisname that coached the Redskins back in the 80s would have a thought a Redskin should be. I was bewildered that some folks on thos board had so many negative things to say about him.

Posted it. There are roughly 110 comments or so already. He just picks and chooses what to answer... i really liked your question lets hope he answers it

For the love of god, somebody please ask him questions that don't pertain to football. If I want to hear dreadfully boring canned responses about playing for the Redskins, I can just listen to post game interviews.

Somebody asked him how he likes his eggs..

RK: "Over easy is preferred, but I'm not picky. They taste good however you cook them."

RK on armrests in movie theatres:

"As far as armrests go, I believe all movie theaters should have movable armrests. Thus, preventing any fisticuffs with unruly moviegoers."

very interesting stuff

Somebody asked him how he likes his eggs..

RK: "Over easy is preferred, but I'm not picky. They taste good however you cook them."

RK on armrests in movie theatres:

"As far as armrests go, I believe all movie theaters should have movable armrests. Thus, preventing any fisticuffs with unruly moviegoers."

very interesting stuff

That would be ****ing awesome. Asking players about stuff other than football forces them to give actual answers, instead of the "safe" responses they have to give about the team.

And I bet he does like them over easy. He's a smart dude. Scrambled eggs are for rubes.

Here you go botched. Very important answer to an age-old question:

RK: "I'd have to fight one horse-sized duck. I'm a numbers guy, and the thought of 100 of anything being against is not a good thought. Bring on that damn duck!"

RK: "Despite the comments Mr. Burgundy has made, milk is always a good choice! You can never go wrong with a cold, refreshing glass of milk."

RK: "I'd have to fight one horse-sized duck. I'm a numbers guy, and the thought of 100 of anything being against is not a good thought. Bring on that damn duck!"

RK: "Despite the comments Mr. Burgundy has made, milk is always a good choice! You can never go wrong with a cold, refreshing glass of milk."

:ols: That was a pretty entertaining couple of responses.

Nicely done :applause:

Archived