Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: Morris to be DC in Tenneesse

German_skin

Lol, you guys said he's been out schemed his whole career, it was an exaggeration both of you seem quite willing to back off.

I said you have a whole career to look at. Yes, he was good in Pittsburgh with great personnel. Yes, he went to the Saints and got worse each year, and was fired. Yes, he went to the Rams, and got fired.

Yes, he was then such a HOT comodity that he went to the UFL and was HC... with other hot comodities like Jim Fassell. He won a championship in the UFL.. and they decided to fold the league after that because why keep going when you just saw how great coaching can be with Haslett?

Then he came here to be defensive coordinator. And on Sirius XM after the Bengals game, I believe it was Mo Sanu who was talking about the play (might've been Marvin) and they asked him why they called it and he said, "The Redskins ALWAYS run cover 0 against the Wildcat."

You didn't say you have a whole career to look at, you said its been happening his whole career. The two statements do not mean the same thing. I'm done arguing semantics. It's quite obvious neither of you think that haslett had been getting our schemed his whole career, so there is no disagreement here.

And yes it comprende Ghh, glad you could keep up.

Archived