Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Secondary Plans: Who to Cut/Who To Keep/Who would we want to Sign?

Skins199021

Oh cheese and rice the Skins are only missing first rounder for two sodding years. And considering how well RG3 is playing it was a deal, IMO. Unbelivable how folks see how well Griffin is playing and their still griping over two lousy picks. In two years they'll get their first rd drafts back and Griff will still be in the B&G.

The thing that will really hamper talent acquisition is the cap penalty. If it wasn't for that our guys wouldn't be as impacted.

Its called making a statement... The person I quoted wanted another Sean Taylor and I stated we don't have first round picks to spend on luxury yet... Meaning, if we even did have a first round pick, it would probably not be spent on a Safety. It has nothing to do with RG3 who I wanted on this team before you probably even knew his name...

---------- Post added November-28th-2012 at 09:24 AM ----------

What? Are you saying the Falcons will pick him up off waivers? This makes more sense than coming to DC.

it makes sense. They brought in Edwards hoping he would continue on his previous years performance but turns out he was just a product of having played opposite All-America, Mr. World Jared Allen. They should have signed Babin in the first place...

Oh cheese and rice the Skins are only missing first rounder for two sodding years. And considering how well RG3 is playing it was a deal, IMO. Unbelivable how folks see how well Griffin is playing and their still griping over two lousy picks. In two years they'll get their first rd drafts back and Griff will still be in the B&G.

The thing that will really hamper talent acquisition is the cap penalty. If it wasn't for that our guys wouldn't be as impacted.

I was pretty displeased with the 2 1st rounders we gave up for him at the time being. Right now, I'm near to call this a steal if RG3 keeps on playin' at this kind of level.

And finally, with the way we are playing, next year 1st pick should be somewhere near 16/20 and in 2014 it should be between 24-32 if everything goes well. So basically, yeah, that's doesn't hurt so much since we're not gonna pick in the Top 10. There' won't be much difference between 1st and 2nd round players, and we'll still be able to make some good picks. Especially at FS or NT, positions of need that aren't really taken in the First round.

Having a 1st round in 2015 might as well be the 32nd pick, which is neaarly a 2nd round... lol

All of those that wants to cut Hall are tripping! He's 28 freaking years old. True, he may make more money than I think he's worth so restructure his contract. Don't overlook the fact that Josh Wilson has been torched this year. Folks don't like D. Hall for personal reasons and yes he has that attitude but are you seriously thinking we are better off without him? HTTR!

All of those that wants to cut Hall are tripping! He's 28 freaking years old. True, he may make more money than I think he's worth so restructure his contract. Don't overlook the fact that Josh Wilson has been torched this year. Folks don't like D. Hall for personal reasons and yes he has that attitude but are you seriously thinking we are better off without him? HTTR!

I agree. Cutting Dhall is not an option IMO unless you are getting an upgrade at that position for which you will most likely have to pay similar or more money. I do hope he agrees to restructure for the sake of the team.

Archived