Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steelers Look-a-Like Thread

Dan T.

The race for most hideous throwbacks would be those, the Philadelphia Eagles blue and yellow combo and of course the Denver Broncos Mary Jane Peanut Butter Chew colored offering.

I think that's Isaac Redman. He doesn't look too happy to be dressed up like that, does he? From the photo it looks like he was too embarrased to even step out of the bathroom.

I think that's Isaac Redman. He doesn't look too happy to be dressed up like that, does he?

Ha! No, and props to the geniuses in the Pittsburgh Steeler Marketing Department for their choice of scenery. "Hey Redman, lets get a good look at that uni, if you could step into the bathroom here where we have better light." Well, perhaps those unis do belong in the bathroom.

Ha! No, and props to the geniuses in the Pittsburgh Steeler Marketing Department for their choice of scenery. "Hey Redman, lets get a good look at that uni, if you could step into the bathroom here where we have better light." Well, perhaps those unis do belong in the bathroom.

I usually like the alternate uniforms. The Eagles were the only ones that I ever thought was ugly, I even liked the Broncos AFL unis. But these aren't that appealing to the eye. Maybe they will look better on TV. :whoknows:

Archived