Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Friday 8/10: Morning After Tweets (and mostly what-not)

Love the Dan Daly write-up. I wouldn't have been concerned if Robert had made some mistakes in his preseason debut, but honestly I wasn't expecting them. He matured SO much over the past 18 months that I only saw him make a handful of mental mistakes the entire season. I can literally count them on two hands. He is a very intelligent, very mature football player.

I have not been this excited about a football season....well, ever.

Love the Dan Daly write-up. I wouldn't have been concerned if Robert had made some mistakes in his preseason debut, but honestly I wasn't expecting them. He matured SO much over the past 18 months that I only saw him make a handful of mental mistakes the entire season. I can literally count them on two hands. He is a very intelligent, very mature football player.

Not judging either way, but who were you previously a fan of? Just curious.

Welcome aboard! ;)

Archived