Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Bar in Orlando?

I_Bleed_B&G

I'll be in the Orlando on an off for the next few months because my wife is rotating for work in Orlando for the next 4 months or so. So while I'm down there visiting her, I need to find a place to watch the the games. She will be staying in the Winter Park area of Orlando.

Anyone know of any skins bars or places that do show redskins games? I'm hoping there is a redskins crowd down there

i was in kissimmee last week. went into the buffalo wild wings for dinner. they did have a mcnabb jersey on the wall. as well as a minnesota favre jersey. must have had a clearance sale. i did see a guy with a skins baseball cap eating there.

thats about as close as i got. not a bad place, though. i think they'll put on whatever sports you want to watch.

• 5 weeks later...
Yeah I live in the Orlando area and JB's sports bar is indeed closed down. I used to go there a lot and watch the redskins games.

Skinscountry, any idea on a bar that at least has the Ticket? Maybe Orlando Ale House? I don't know my way around Orlando all that well, but I get in on Saturday & want to make sure I find a spot...

Skinscountry, any idea on a bar that at least has the Ticket? Maybe Orlando Ale House? I don't know my way around Orlando all that well, but I get in on Saturday & want to make sure I find a spot...

Like others have said any ale house will likely have it. There are also sports bars around town called Gators Dockside. I have watched some games there too. They have multiple locations as well.

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like others have said any ale house will likely have it. There are also sports bars around town called Gators Dockside. I have watched some games there too. They have multiple locations as well.

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice - I wasn't aware they had Gators in Orlando. When I lived in Duval for a brief stint, there was a big group of Skins fans that always watched the games @ Gators in Jacksonville. Thanks for the help guys!

For you guys wondering about watching the game in Orlando it is going to be shown locally on tv on the local fox affilate wofl here in the orlando area at 1:00 p.m.

Here is the link from the wofl website that shows it will be on locally so if you have access to a tv with the local channels you don't really have to go to a bar

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/category/237508/tv-listings-and-schedule

Try this list. Kissimmee is probably not a good idea because it's a fairly long way and I-4 traffic can be positively awful out that way sometimes. FWIW I caught a Skins game at Smokey Bones once but I don't know that I'd call it "friendly country". OTOH that was a while ago.

One other thing. Winter Park is not an area of Orlando, it's another city entirely. Not a huge deal but we kind of have a complex about that. :)

Archived