Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STB21's Day 3 Training Camp Recap (7/28/12)

CRobi21

Thanks for the write-up ST, glad you could make it out there.

This post really gave me a breath of fresh air for some reason. It's crazy to think, that the Redskins are finally developing players. No more, has been, have nots etc... we're now finding talent through all rounds of the draft and helping these players grow. Could you imagine that in a few years from now our LB corps might be Perry Riley/Kennan Robinson. In years past, players like them were over-looked or allowed to walk due to contract obligations with other high-priced FAs.

We finally have an organization that understands how a football team is created. They unfortunately got started behind square one, and it's going to be difficult to catch up with the other teams that are already so far ahead. I don't know if they'll ever make it to the top, but it's a hell of lot more fun to root for a bunch of guys you've watched grow, than it is some random FAs that don't fit the scheme/or actually care about being in DC.

All our starting linebackers for the next 6 to 10 years (barring injury) can all be grouped in this "generation" - they'll develop a cohesion and camaraderie that will be absolutely incredible to watch in games.

All our starting linebackers for the next 6 to 10 years (barring injury) can all be grouped in this "generation" - they'll develop a cohesion and camaraderie that will be absolutely incredible to watch in games.

I sure looks like it's heading that way.

Thanks for the write-up. These make the wait until the first game much easier.

Does RG3 look as slender in person as he does in pictures? I noticed in the first group of pics, #6, his right arm looks BIG.

I noticed from my pics, and from being there Saturday, that RG3 is a lot bigger than I thought. Muscualr wise and height wise. He's every bit of 6-3 in shoes. Plus he's ripped. Solid muscle. He's know Rak or Kerrigan, but he's got a great frame for a QB.

Yeah, thanks for the write-up STB21. I like lengthy posts like this. I'd rather it be good lengthy, then complaining lengthy.

Wouldn't it be best if it was just objective and accurate? You know so you actually get an idea of what's going on at camp? Sure good news is better than bad news, but I'd rather be told how it truly is, personally. Not saying that st didn't give an accurate post.

Just seems like a strange line of thinking, in my opinion.

Lastly mentioning the negatives that you see is not "complaining" by any means. No team in thr nfl is perfect and every team will have areas of weaknesses, that can and will be discussed.

Wouldn't it be best if it was just objective and accurate? You know so you actually get an idea of what's going on at camp? Sure good news is better than bad news, but I'd rather be told how it truly is, personally. Not saying that st didn't give an accurate post.

Just seems like a strange line of thinking, in my opinion.

Lastly mentioning the negatives that you see is not "complaining" by any means. No team in thr nfl is perfect and every team will have areas of weaknesses, that can and will be discussed.

I was commenting that he said sorry that it is lengthy, but I'd rather it be lengthy and a good read, then lengthy and a bad read. I thought he was pretty fair in his observations. Being 7 hours away, I just like reading things from people who are at TC, since I don't get local sports news here.

Archived