Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread: New England @ Washington.

Die Hard

amazing. The Redskins haven't yet played a full 60 minute game of consistent effort and yet are 3-1.

right now the club is making big plays to offset the mistakes and lulls.

it is a dangerous way to live because you can't always count on big plays to win.

sometimes you have to just grind it out and win the team matchups for 60 minutes.

I think the team will become much more consistent once somebody gives some electroshock treatment to the OL and wakes them up to the fact we are no longer in the preseason and that these games now COUNT! :(

this game is a new experience for this team.

instead of working to come back from mistakes to win from behind, the club learned it has to play 60 minutes in order to win when LEADING since the first drive of the game :)

again, in my mind, Ramsey and the younger players learn a lot from a win where it is clear there are still things to work on.

Two troubling things to me are the passive defensive calls by Edwards in the fourth quarter AND the poor execution of the offensive line with the game on the line.

Veterans should not be false starting with 2 minutes left on the clock.

That review was freaking bogus.

I believe the rule they have is for when a receiver catches a ball on the sideline, barely gets both feet in bounds, and falls out of bounds. If he doesn't hold on to the ball when he hits, it is an incompletion.

The problem is that Coles took 3 steps in bounds before being yanked out of bounds -- clearly a freaking catch. Refs suck.

Originally posted by Air Sarge

I know I'm late, but I went to the NCO club to watch the game. THAT WAS THE WEAKEST A$$ REVIEW CALL I HAVE EVER SEEN. Did they say why they didn't give Coles the catch?

To quote the moron:

"As he crosses the sideline, and he hits the ground, he does not hold on to the ball"

Absolute BS. He doesn't lose the ball until AFTER he's out of bounds, and hits the ground. Up until that point, he had full control for several steps in bounds, and NOT ONCE did it bobble.

Originally posted by Blondie

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand this!!!!!!!!

We win........however ugly.

It was only ugly cause of the refs. Oh, and the Prevent "D".

We should start a petition to prevent the prevent defense. I never want to see that again.

Archived