Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Donate to help Trent Williams

NoleSkin21

Not the Trent Williams you are thinking of, but a much more needy one. This is for a great cause. 7 year old boy with cancer wants to go to Disney. Please take the time to read his story. This is a real life heart breaker story. His mom works with my wife and they are having a rough time right now. Please donate, if you can, to send Trent and his twin brother to Disney which is possibly Trent's last wish.

Thanks for looking! God Bless.

http://www.wusq.com/pages/Chris-and-Rosie.html?article=9634875#.Txgnrn-RX0I.facebook

Incredibly heartbreaking. Not to discourage people from not giving, but couldn't Make-a-Wish make this happen? They're an incredible organization with major "pull" & resources. I hope the boy gets his wish and somehow overcomes this.

Older story on the boy: http://www.nvdaily.com/lifestyle/2010/12/community-rallies-to-support-sandy-hook-student-battling-cancer.php

Maybe someone could reach out to this brave kid's namesake on the Redskins. OT Trent Williams could use some postive PR right now, and if he stepped in and covered whatever balance remains for a trip to Disneyworld for the Williams family, that would go a long way toward mending fences with Redskins Nation. It would be a couple thousand well spent.

Maybe someone could reach out to this brave kid's namesake on the Redskins. OT Trent Williams could use some postive PR right now, and if he stepped in and covered whatever balance remains for a trip to Disneyworld for the Williams family, that would go a long way toward mending fences with Redskins Nation. It would be a couple thousand well spent.

I thought about that too, but i have no idea how to get in touch with him. Maybe twitter? The kid is a huge Skins fan would be nice is Snyder helped out.

Seriously, Nole, get in contact with the team. Email someone and let them know. Email beat reporters, team officials, anyone you can get an email address for. Dan is right, this would be HUGE for our very own Trent Williams to help with.

Archived