Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsweek's Top Party Schools List

EersSkins05

I can't comment because I never lived on campus, but I don't see why it needs to be. Why party on campus when 10 minutes down the road is downtown Charlotte with all the clubs and bars you could ask for, even for the sub-21 crowd.

I'm surprised to see it on the list at all, unless they are taking off-campus activities into account.

It's a party school that has broke out in the last couple of decades.  I lived on campus and attended in the mid 90s.  There were parties every weekend.  The thing about Charlotte is it has an extremely large commuter population and back when I attended, I went home every weekend to see my wife until she moved to UNCC to attend with me.  

Like you said, most of the time we would go out partying because downtown and the University area have unlimited options.  Which is why I think it made the list.  It rates nightlife, which would be bars/clubs/etc.  Makes me remember RJ Gators that was down the road, best watering hole ever.  

You should see the coed from Stanford. :)

What about them?   Not any better or worse than other schools in my experience.   Put a bunch of 18-22 year old women from just about anywhere, a couple are bound to make you go schwing ... 

Unless "rich family" is one your criteria.   Then its definitely tops :-)

Archived