Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Race for the 2nd overall pick

skinfan2k

Seattle wins. A loss to them next week should ensure that we finish higher (lower?) in the standings. Updated:

Indianapolis: 0-10

Carolina: 2-8

Minnesota: 2-8

St. Louis: 2-8

Arizona: 3-7

Jacksonville: 3-7

Washington: 3-7

Miami: 3-7

Philadelphia: 3-6

Seattle: 4-6

Cleveland: 4-6

Arizona also looks set to lose. By virtue of playing in the NFC West, presumably they'll have an easier strength-of-schedule than us

Looking good, I only see the Colts going for a QB that's ahead of us. Maybe Arizona, but they traded a lot for Kolb, so I doubt they will already give up on him.

Seattle wins. A loss to them next week should ensure that we finish higher (lower?) in the standings. Updated:

Indianapolis: 0-10

Carolina: 2-8

Minnesota: 2-8

St. Louis: 2-8

Arizona: 3-7

Jacksonville: 3-7

Washington: 3-7

Miami: 3-7

Philadelphia: 3-6

Seattle: 4-6

Cleveland: 4-6

Arizona also looks set to lose. By virtue of playing in the NFC West, presumably they'll have an easier strength-of-schedule than us

Seattle beating us next week will essentially knock them out of being a threat.

It would be nice of Carolina could find some wins. I thought they had it today.

Minny should beat us late in the year. Hopefully that pushes them past us

6 games left. The number 2 pick is very much in sight

Seattle beating us next week will essentially knock them out of being a threat.

It would be nice of Carolina could find some wins. I thought they had it today.

Minny should beat us late in the year. Hopefully that pushes them past us

6 games left. The number 2 pick is very much in sight

This team will be nowhere near the #2 pick. Maybe we finish as high as #5 but somewhere between #5 and #10.

I posted this in Kleese's thread:

Sun: 11/27 at Seattle Seahawks - Going to place we don't do well, I see this as a loss; though it is possible we could win.

Sun: 12/4 New York Jets - Even though the Jets are overrated; we aren't beating them.

Sun: 12/11 New England Patriots - This should be our worst loss of the year

Sun: 12/18 at New York Giants - We are going to lose this divisional road game

Sat: 12/24 Minnesota Vikings - Probably our last best chance to win and I think we win it.

Sun: 1/1 at Philadelphia Eagles - Philly will want to finish with a win, we will lose this divisional road game

The Skins will finish either 4-12 or 5-11; I still think we win at least one more game. This team will still be in the Top and we will still be able to get our franchise QB. Just not the one you want.

---------- Post added November-22nd-2011 at 03:47 AM ----------

The Race for LUCK- Looking at the schedules

The leaguewide standings according to NFL.com: http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=league

Teams current position(Teams Projected Draft Slot)- Not perfect but basing it on rankings

#32(1)- Indianapolis: 0-10: Panthers, @Patriots, @Ravens, Titans, Texans, Jaguars------ Colts finish 0-16 or 1-15

#31(2)- St. Louis: 2-8: Cardindals, @49ers, @Seahawks, Bengals, @Steelers, 49ers---- Rams finish 2-14 or 3-13

#30(3)- Minnesota: 2-8: @Falcons, Broncos, @Lions, Saints, @Redskins, Bears---- Vikings finish 2-14,3-13 or 4-12

#29(4)- Carolina: 2-8: @Colts, @Buccaneers, Falcons, @Texans, Buccaneers, @Saints---- Panthers finish 2-14 or 3-13

#28(5)- Washington: 3-7: @Seahawks, Jets, Patriots, @Giants, Vikings, @Eagles---- Redskins finish 3-13, 4-12 or 5-11

#27(6)- Miami: 3-7: @Cowboys, Raiders, Eagles, @Bills, @Patriots, Jets---- Dolphins finish 4-12,5-11 or 6-10

#26(7)- Jacksonville: 3-7: Texans, Chargers, Buccaneers, @Falcons, @Titans, Colts---- Jags finish 3-13, 4-12 or 5-11

#25(8)- Arizona: 3-7: @Rams, Cowboys, 49ers, Browns, @Bengals, Seahawks---- Cards finish 5-11 or 6-10

#24(9)- Tampa Bay: 4-6: @Titans, Panthers, @Jaguars, Cowboys, @Panthers, @Falcons---- Buccaneers finish 5-11 or 6-10

#23(10)- Seattle: 4-6: Redskins, Eagles, Rams, @Bears, 49ers, @Cardinals---- Seahawks finish 6-10 or 7-9

#22(11)- San Diego: 4-6: Denver, @Jaguars, Bills, Ravens, @Lions, @Raiders---- Chargers finish 6-10 or 7-9

#21(12)- Philadelphia: 4-6: Patriots, @Seahawks, @Dolphins, Jets, @Cowboys, Redskins---- Eagles finish 6-10

#20(13)- Kansas City: 4-6: Steelers, @Bears, @Jets, Green Bay, Oakland, @Denver---- Chiefs finish 5-11, 6-10 or 7-9

#19(14)- Cleveland: 4-6: @Bengals, Ravens, @Steelers, @Cardinals, @Ravens, Steelers---- Browns finish 4-12 or 5-11

The Skins are currently at #5 but I think we will not finish any higher and will probably drop a little but still remain in the

top 10. To bad we are talking draft position and not playoffs.

Archived