Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

37 Redskins Votes? Had been getting 300 looks like we fans broke when the Skins broke.

nonniey

Hate to say this but it looks like the Skins performance has infected Extremskins as well. We have never finished less than 2d in this voting but we only have 37 votes when normally we'd have 5times that by now. I must thank those that have continued to tough it out though this certainly doesn't reflect on you and you know who you are. Thanks to those who voted I've been able to watch every Redskins game this year. Just one more game for me to see on AFN and that is the Miami game. As painful as the last few games have been I'd still like to win this vote for my last week too.

Please click the link below log onto to your face book; Like the page; (If you haven't voted before) load the page and vote for the Redskins Dolphins game. Voting Starts at 1pm every Sunday and ends at 7pm Tuesday.

http://www.facebook.com/myAFN?sk=app_137676049649818

I'll still to bring this up to support my compadres in Afganistan.

Gentlemen,and I use this term loosely right now,but win or lose,bad or not,your favorite team is one of few things that connect you to the real world when deployed. Win or lose,bad or not,it gives at least a bit of "home". If you're not going to vote for the game,then how about staying the **** out of the thread. Kthanksbye.

Gentlemen,and I use this term loosely right now,but win or lose,bad or not,your favorite team is one of few things that connect you to the real world when deployed. Win or lose,bad or not,it gives at least a bit of "home". If you're not going to vote for the game,then how about staying the **** out of the thread. Kthanksbye.
I was just messing around, hence the smiley. I've been voting weekly since I was made aware of this.

I'm sorry, I have to say this. The last few weeks has been CRAP CRAP CRAP. Why in the world would you want to watch it? And why would you put your brothers in arm through it?

Personally we should do our Troop a favor and vote for the best match up games.

Well, let me answer your questions. I agree they last few games have been crap and I want to watch them because I'm a Redskins Fan. Are you not going to watch? If not don't vote, but if you do intend to watch yeah I'd like to see them too - so vote. As for the best match-ups AFN shows them anyway (They show 6 games - 1 is the fans choice, so you get the five best games and the fans choice).

I'm sorry, I have to say this. The last few weeks has been CRAP CRAP CRAP. Why in the world would you want to watch it? And why would you put your brothers in arm through it?

Personally we should do our Troop a favor and vote for the best match up games.

Because you are privileged to be able to watch whatever game you want. They dont, so its put up to a vote. I hope that you voted for him and the rest of the skins fans abroad. As always you have my vote(s) nonniey. With more coming when my wife gets home from work.

And HailSkins83, com on man. It takes 2 minutes.

---------- Post added November-6th-2011 at 04:45 PM ----------

Hail, hail. Those responses are pretty sickening. We are all Redskins fans. Lets help a brother out!

Hate to say this but it looks like the Skins performance has infected Extremskins as well. We have never finished less than 2d in this voting but we only have 38 votes when normally we'd have 5times that by now. I must thank those that have continued to tough it out though this certainly doesn't reflect on you and you know who you are. Thanks to those who voted I've been able to watch every Redskins game this year. Again Thanks. Heck if I get back in time on the 20th I may end up missing only one game this year - Again Thanks.

I voted. that puts us at 38 votes. The Bills/Cowboys are crushing it right now. We need a big time rally.

Yeah but they are only about 60 votes ahead we've come from further back just two weeks ago. Just 55 votes down and the bills fans are down as well. I think we can take them with a push tonight.

Archived