Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Misterirrelevant: Redskins Make Us Stupid Sometimes

KCasady

What exactly do you disagree with?

Beck isn't the worst QB in the NFL. The roster is far from hopeless. I can point out a few more players who have a solid shot at being on the roster in 3 years. He underrates the TE position.

You'd think from the way he talked that he actually expected the Redskins to do something, rather than being just one step toward building this team. Sure, the whole process is about a year behind because of the decisions made by Shanahan in his first year, but building through the draft isn't immediately gratifying. It will be a while before some of these draft picks play out.

I can tell you whats irrelevant, its these same conversations over and over and over and..... with nothing new. Rebuilding, draft, QB sucks, the plan......makes me wanna pull my hair out if i had any. I can start with my goatee and then my eye brows i guess. Is he right? yeah. We are all right. Well most of us anyway, me excluded cause im a moron.:drooley:

We all know what ultimately needs to be done. Just hope that Shanny and Bruce do as well and i have all confidence in them that they do. Its gonna take YEARS before we are any good. Not days or weeks or months, YEARS. So in the mean time we are gonna read countless articles saying the exact same crap.

And now i realize im saying the exact same crap as others who feel the same way so i'll shut up.:D

That did kinda make me feel a lil better though.;)

That was a very good spot on article.

Really?

Fred Davis gets his own paragraph. Redskins fans, some of you need to learn that when your best player is a tight end it’s a recipe for winning six games for the rest of eternity. Tight ends are worthless. There is no less important position in football than tight end. When you have a good one like Jermichael Finley or Jason Witten it’s nice, but by no means can you power an offense through a guy who is too slow to be a wide receiver and too small to be an offensive lineman. So yeah, Davis looks like he’s pretty good and should be able to start for the Redskins for a long time, but please cut the crap. This is like finding $10 on the ground when you’re a $800 away from making rent.

Tell that to the Patriots. (Yeah, it's college, but) tell that to Stanford. New England's offense IS their tight ends.

Really?

Tell that to the Patriots. (Yeah, it's college, but) tell that to Stanford. New England's offense IS their tight ends.

You sound like the guy that says "you dont need a QB to win a Superbowl cause look Trent Dilfer won one". Thats the exception not the rule. How many offenses are successful BECAUSE of their tight end(s)?

Archived