Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There are some Big Games in week 4 and a state of the league

Lavarleap56

Our Franchise league has started off and we are still working and going to continue to work to iron out the kinks to have a competitive and fun league. I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that has contributed in different ways from playing by the rules, running twitter, trade boards, making contact sheets, handling LM ect. Everyones attitude has been great so far so i think we have a strong basis. thanks

All Right so week 4 is Here and its about the time you start to make your move towards the playoffs and becoming comfortable with your team. This week some games will be interesting to see the outcome and good luck to everyone except in the NFC west .... :D

the battles of the undefeated between the Carolina Panthers and Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings and Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots and The Oakland Raiders..

a few other big games are New York Jets sitting at 2-1 facing off with The Baltimore Ravens whose owner has been very loud about going undefeated. The 2-1 Pittsburgh Steelers need to show up this week ( in more ways than one) to square off with the 3-0 Houston Texans. Last but not least the 2-1 Washington Redskins vs the 2-1 St.Louis Rams look to make a statement.

Im sure we will start seeing some personal rivalries start to develop all in fun of course. lets go!

I'm playing the Giants this week! time to get to 3-1!!

You probably will. I (the giants) am disgusted with everything NY. God this team is bad. Eli needs to hit the weightroom and the receivers need to apply tons more stick em. I won't give up on the season but I wouldn't doubt if I pull a Detroit Lions and go 0 fer.

Im sure we will start seeing some personal rivalries start to develop all in fun of course. lets go!

Look no further than the Browns vs. the fake Browns over in Baltimore. Hillis vs. that D Line will be a matchup to watch for years to come.

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 04:12 PM ----------

nasmad.png coming for that 16-0... as long as the xbox is back working.

I think you mean 14-2...those pesky Clevelanders are going to throw a wrench in your plan.

Archived