Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your jerseys printed: Niles Paul will be the breakout star of the rest of the season

SkinsTillIDie

Niles Paul is looking to be a steal in the 5th round. Heres to hoping Hankerson will establish himself also.

Eh, I don't know if he's looking to be anything right now lol... he has 2 catches.

Hopefully he will be a huge steal...only time will tell.

I think Robinson needs to stay on the PS. He did'nt show anything in preseason that would warrant a callup. We already have 8 WRs on the roster. Even if say we released Stallworth, I'd bring up a DL or OL before Robinson. With Santana inactive for a while, we still have 7 other WRs on gameday.

I don't think any of the oline/dline on the ps deserves a call up either. Robinson didn't look great in preseason I admit but strictly speaking from a development standpoint I would only bring up Royster before him. Mainly due to the fact that we are lacking a playmaker at WR. We just brought up Hurt so I think oline would be fine, loosely speaking lol, barring more injury. But as I stated maybe its just what I would do.

Your not the only one a tad disappointed that Royster didn't get bumped up after THT went down.

Hail.

I think its going to get to the point where we'll bring up Royster. I'd like to see him get real game action this year, at least. Honestly, there's a decent chance that Torain misses time eventually anyways, so I think its a given that at some point, Royster will see the field or at least get activated.

When that happens, I really hope we look at Jordan Todman as a replacement on the practice squad, recently cut by the Chargers.

I think its going to get to the point where we'll bring up Royster. I'd like to see him get real game action this year, at least. Honestly, there's a decent chance that Torain misses time eventually anyways, so I think its a given that at some point, Royster will see the field or at least get activated.

When that happens, I really hope we look at Jordan Todman as a replacement on the practice squad, recently cut by the Chargers.

Provided THT fully recovers, and Helu and Royster do become what we hope; I'll be real surprised to see Torrain make the cut next year.

It'll be a nice headache to have going into camp with all 4, but given his inability to stay healthy, and his limitations in this scheme, I doubt Torrain sticks around much longer than this year.

Hail.

I don't think any of the oline/dline on the ps deserves a call up either. Robinson didn't look great in preseason I admit but strictly speaking from a development standpoint I would only bring up Royster before him. Mainly due to the fact that we are lacking a playmaker at WR. We just brought up Hurt so I think oline would be fine, loosely speaking lol, barring more injury. But as I stated maybe its just what I would do.

I can see bringing up Royster

Archived