Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mooresville NC (NNT Candidate)

ReMaDE

Ehhhhhh, post #7....... cutting the slack.

if you're in mooresville you'd be lucky to have cable, and an outhouse. Better off not being in mooresville

You've obviously never lived in that area. It's near the lake. It's really nice there in most parts of Mooresville. In fact, a lot of the race car drivers live there.

It's been over two and a half years ago, so I don't remember the name of it. It was where a bunch of driver's had their shops, etc. Track wasn't too far from it because I constantly heard their engines revving up.
Yeah, I think you're talking about Charlotte Motor Speedway, man. Hendrick Motorsports, the team that has Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr, and Mark Martin (Kasey Kahne will be in this car next year), is less than a mile from CMS. There are a few other teams in the area, too. If that's where you're talking about, it's not that close to Mooresville though.

Mooresville IS the area where many nascar shops are and tons of drivers live. They are out on lake norman all the time and its not uncommon to see them partying at some of the lakeside bars. Its plenty populated as well...the Lake Norman area is filled with houses that have plenty more than cable and an outhouse....

In terms of where to watch the games....not sure. Have you tried Mac's in cornelius? They look like the type to get sunday ticket.

Yeah, I think you're talking about Charlotte Motor Speedway, man. Hendrick Motorsports, the team that has Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr, and Mark Martin (Kasey Kahne will be in this car next year), is less than a mile from CMS. There are a few other teams in the area, too. If that's where you're talking about, it's not that close to Mooresville though.

Naw, it wasn't Charlotte. I'm 1000000% sure about that. It was near their shops because we drove through to look at them. I was surprised at how close they all were. It was definitely in Mooresville.

The track is in Concord NC, 20 min or so from Mooresville.
Yeah, I know. I live here, dude. Was just trying to figure out if the other poster was talking about Hendrick Motorsports or some other shops. Still trying to figure out what "track" he was talking about. There's no track in Mooresville that I know of, other than a drag strip. He's confusing the hell out of me. lol

Archived