Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsIllustrated.com: Break It Down: Dallas burns DeAngelo Hall

Califan007 The Constipated

I love how everyone is hating D-Hall for this. My goodness, people ***** just to *****. Hall covered Bryant on his route. Then after the original short route was run, and Romo sits to pee kept running back (Because he knew 8 people were coming), Bryant turned, saw that he had inside position on Hall, and Romo sits to pee made a throw where only Bryant could catch the ball.

Nothing was Hall's fault. People need to quit finding a goddamn scapegoat, and realize that if you score touchdowns when you get to the redzone or finish of drives, games don't come down to one play.

I love how everyone is hating D-Hall for this. My goodness, people ***** just to *****. Hall covered Bryant on his route. Then after the original short route was run, and Romo sits to pee kept running back (Because he knew 8 people were coming), Bryant turned, saw that he had inside position on Hall, and Romo sits to pee made a throw where only Bryant could catch the ball.

Nothing was Hall's fault. People need to quit finding a goddamn scapegoat, and realize that if you score touchdowns when you get to the redzone or finish of drives, games don't come down to one play.

The only one looking for a scapegoat was Hall.

The same play called three times in the row? I guess skins fans and Hase-lit (Steve Spurrier annunciation) thought the cowpokes would not adjust... they did and unlike Rexy, Romo sits to pee can scramble away from pressure which he did.

How times in a row did Gibbs run 48 gut when it was working?

Simply, it should not have come down to one play. In the first half we were in the Red Zone twice, once off a turnover recovered at the 10, and we came away with 3 points and a blocked/botched field goal. We had a drive that made it to the 25 and stalled as well and we had to settle for three. All in the first half. If we convert one of those drives into a TD or make the FG we don't lose that game and we aren't talking about the 3rd and 21 play, we're talking about going 4-0 into the bye.

How times in a row did Gibbs run 48 gut when it was working?

Ah the good ole days where the Hogs, Riggo, the Fun bunch was a handful for everyone most of the time,sans the Giants.

Joe Gibbs is not coaching a 3-4 defense in its first year. This is not the 85 Bears or Steelers team of yore where the opposition could not think up a play to counter it during the game, so the comparison makes no sense.

Archived