Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Shanahan Coach's Show - Week 3 - IT'S DALLAS WEEK - Video!!!!

zCommander

is there anyway to get a higher resolution video of the rivalry segment they did? That ish was awesome. Thanks for posting this.

I can redo that clip and upload uncompressed on my website and you can download it. If you don't find it on YouTube first let me know.

And yes that segment sure does gives one some goosebumps... I know it did for me. Simply can't wait for Monday night...can't come soon enough. :)

I can redo that clip and upload uncompressed on my website and you can download it. If you don't find it on YouTube first let me know.

And yes that segment sure does gives one some goosebumps... I know it did for me. Simply can't wait for Monday night...can't come soon enough. :)

I really appreciate that. I looked last night but maybe it was too soon. I'll keep looking for it on youtube this week and if I can't find it I'll pm you with the request.

youtube please?
i cant watch it on my phone

Unfortunately I can't put this on YouTube and here is why: "This video has been removed because it is too long. Sorry about that."

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 07:32 AM ----------

Unfortunately I can't put this on YouTube and here is why: "This video has been removed because it is too long. Sorry about that."

Oh look I found an option to increase my size. :D

See OP for the video. :)

What is it about Larry that makes me dislike him so much? I can't put my finger on it, but just his face makes me want to punch it. I really don't understand why they have him hosting shows. Bring back the old Redskin Report... Riggo was hilarious.

Its hard to watch sometimes when a guy is so pro-Redskins even at times that the team was dreadful like '09. He won't criticize anybody & is an unabashed homer. This year its easier watching him because of the early season success so optimism is actually warranted.

Archived