Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What to See at the Stadium

newticketholder

Not really much to see at the stadium sadly...

But for 9/11 there will be A Firefighter display from the Famous Madame Tussauds wax museum will be on the plaza outside the stadium and will show the immense amount of bravery that took place during the attacks.

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Redskins-to-Honor-Victims-Of-911-At-Opener/5790a187-1ef5-4cda-8dd6-c88181d0c721

And of course all of the other things they have going on for the game

You need a club level seat or or club level pass to get into the club level where Hooters is...also there is the Redskins store on the LL

If you get there right when the parking lots open, you could try to goto the players parking lot and get a few autographs...its the fenced in lot right next to the escalator on the south west side of the stadium..oh yea and warms ups! there will be some players on the field when the gates open 2 hours before kickoff..and will slowly get busier

Hey Guys. I'm headed to the game this Sunday and am Taking my 14 year old Son. Want to get to the game early. Not big on Tailgating since It's just me and my son. What should we do at the Stadium to pass the time. I'm thinking Hooters would be a good place to start. Anything else?

The only way you can get to Hooters is if you have Club Level Tickets...no just anyone can get in there. Quite Frankly if your not going to tailgate there is nothng to do....You could go to the Redskins store but it is always PACKED on game day and is more of a pain than anything else.

I would recommend you find a small grill, some bag chairs, get some food and drinks in a cooler, and listen to the Sports Radio Skins pregame show on the radio eat and then go and enjoy the game. You could even bring a football along and throw it around to kill some time.

Last season they opened the losts early for the first game, and had big TV's so that you could watch the 1pm games, dont know if they are doing that again or not but you can always listen to them on the radio.

Hey Guys. I'm headed to the game this Sunday and am Taking my 14 year old Son. Want to get to the game early. Not big on Tailgating since It's just me and my son. What should we do at the Stadium to pass the time. I'm thinking Hooters would be a good place to start. Anything else?

You are more than welcome at the ES Tailgate.... click my signature for more info.

The stadium has very little of interest to "see."

I highly suggest you reconsider your "no tailgating" stance. Every been to a really ****ty mall? That's kinda like Fed Ex - and we are even talking about the club section, which you probably ain't in. Unless you plan to spend 3 hours at the stadium store you are going to get really bored, really fast.

Tailgating is the way to go. Even if you don't want to bring a grill or anything, bring some fast food/bbq whatever and a table and a couple beach chairs and relax.

You are more than welcome at the ES Tailgate.... click my signature for more info.

^^^ What he said ^^^

The ES tailgate is THE only reason to get to the stadium early :)

and I can guarantee that both you and your son will have a fantastic time. They are an ok bunch of people to hang out with :ols:

Archived