Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are the cash Lots

newticketholder

Hey Guys, I'm going down to the game this Sunday and I was wondering if anyone can give me exact Direction to get to the Cash Lot. I've only been to 1 game and it was years ago. From what I can remember, There is a office park that I parked at last time and a Shuttle bus took me to the game. I'm coming from I-95 North (Delaware) Does anyone know the Exit and Streets I should be looking for. THANKS GUYS.

GO SKINS!

That cash lot thread quoted by C.Taylor has not been updated for some time. Since cash lots are operated by third parties unconnected with the Redskins, it is hard to know in advance of the opening game which cash lots will be open. But it is highly likely that cash lots on Arena Blvd run by Jericho Church will be open. There would also likely be one or more cash lots leading to Redskins Road. I suggest going to redskins.com and opening the map for the parking lot. That will give you some ideas.

But the parking office lots and shuttle system are no more. They do not exist.

EDIT -- Oops....sorry C.Taylor. Did not see Mark had edited the OP recently. Far be it from me to question Mark's knowledge on cash parking.

But it is highly likely that cash lots on Arena Blvd run by Jericho Church will be open.

What used to be Red Lot Permit parking is now run by Jericho Church and the cost is $35.

Red Lot 4 (right across from the church), which is the best place to go, was open for both preseason games. Rick (ybnormal), Matt and his crew are still there with their landmark inflatable players.

hope that helps

Archived