Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Giants/Cowboy game thread

Oldskool

Roy Williams is being exposed in pass coverage. Its a good idea. I mean the guy has knockout hits, so why dont you just throw it over his head so he cant hit them. He has bad ball skills from what ive seen so far, it sucks to get exposed the second game of the season for that. A lot of deep balls are gonna be going his way from here on out.

PH, why you rooting for one of the contenders for the division? That's just dumb. I know people hate the Cowboys, but you guys need to get your heads out of your bungholes. The Cowboys are NOT a playoff team. The Giants ARE and HAVE BEEN. We need them to get a divisional loss, and get us in better position.

The Giants have looked awful tonight, but they are only down 15 at this point. I know that is a lot to overcome in one quarter, but I still am not counting them out yet. I am in shock over this game. I figured the Pokes would have a good showing and play tough, but not like this.

*gets earplugs and blindfold ready for all the Parcells is God talk tomorrow*

Originally posted by NoCalMike

The Giants have looked awful tonight, but they are only down 15 at this point. I know that is a lot to overcome in one quarter, but I still am not counting them out yet. I am in shock over this game. I figured the Pokes would have a good showing and play tough, but not like this.

*gets earplugs and blindfold ready for all the Parcells is God talk tomorrow*

I think its a combo of the Midgets coming out flat and Parcells pumping his team up to play at the Meadowands again.

Roy Williams has been exposed in coverage. In addition, he needs to be fined for that helmet-to-helmet hit on Toomer. He deliberately lowered his helmet to hit Toomer in the head. If his name was Carrier he probably would have been thrown out of the game.

The Giants CBs look terrible. Moreover, the Giants have to miss John Fox right now, as it appears their defense is playing fairly vanilla, instead of trying to confuse Carter. The first pick returned for a TD was when the G-men played man on the left and zone on the right and Carter thought it was pure man.

I think there will be plenty of good stuff on film to exploit next week.

The def player is ALLOWED to touch the receiver during a pass, he just isn't allowed to interfere with the ability to catch the ball. Roy Williams' hand on Shockey was not an interference. It was no different than when you put your hands back to feel for the opponent. It's TOUCHING not SHOVING, GRABBING OR PUSHING.

Archived