Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN 980/Rotoworld: James Davis AWOL

DarrellsMyHero28

Hmmm, do you know how many times he has been asked direct questions and either avoided answering them or redirected the question at the reporters. I can link you to some of his pressers last season if you would like? All I know is he got real direct about 3rd string RB when it wasn't necessary at all. Davis already made himself look foolish.

Fail!

Well I guess we'll all be breathlessly awaiting the leaguewide fallout of this.

Well I guess we'll all be breathlessly awaiting the leaguewide fallout of this.

Fallout?

No, but in the real world perception is reality. People are constantly crying for more respect from the media and around the NFL well it doesn't come when you do things like this. Davis, doesn't help his cause either. You can't find work when things don't go your way and you think "walking out" is a problem solver. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Hail!

Fallout?

No, but in the real world perception is reality. People are constantly crying for more respect from the media and around the NFL well it doesn't come when you do things like this. Davis, doesn't help his cause either. You can't find work when things don't go your way and you think "walking out" is a problem solver. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Hail!

He was a bottom of the ring RB that some of our own posters didn't even know he existed. This isn't getting any national attention because this dude is a nobody. How about he proves himself instead of walking out. He wanted more carries maybe, but maybe he sucked compared to the others so the coach didn't give him any.

Fallout?

Hail!

The skin's win/loss record will have 1,000 times more to do with "respect from the media and around the NFL" than embarrassing a 7th string RB who argued with coaches and quit.

Another undeserving, self-entitled dude gone. I thought he had talent but he obviously needs both a reality check and to step his work-ethic game up if he is ever to see any type of real field action again in this league.

Another undeserving, self-entitled dude gone. I thought he had talent but he obviously needs both a reality check and to step his work-ethic game up if he is ever to see any type of real field action again in this league.

The funny part is he's stuck..... he either shows back up and talks with our coaches and looks to be cut or traded or he does not play ball ever again because the Skins hold his rights. He would have been better served to simply play louzy and get cut in order to go a team that needs a RB.

Archived