Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Redskins Account Manager Sell/Print tickets option??

SwampEm

I just noticed something new in my season ticket account manager. If I click "manage my tickets" next to any of the games, the section expands and I can click on a option to print or sell the tickets. I have never noticed this before. I do not want to do either in fear of voiding my actual hard copy tickets but I wonder what it does? Does it allow you to "e-send" the tickets to stubhub or nflticketexchange? Does it allow you to have somebody reprint tickets remotely if you give them your user id and password?

Has anybody played with this feature yet?

Call your tix agent and ask them.

I just called the ticket office. They were not sure......SHOCKER!

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 03:43 PM ----------

Printing your tickets will void the original ticket stubs. It is an option if you lose your tickets.

Selling automatically posts it to Ticketexchange

In theory you could reprint your tickets, and sell your originals that are no good to a scalper in the parking lot. That is a scary proposition if you are one of those folks who buys your tickets at the tailgate.

I used the print at home feature so I could email the pdf file to someone. Works great. Yeah, it voids out your hard tickets. By the way, it costs $2.00 per ticket to do it. The ticketfast tickets look just like your typical ticketfast ticket by ticketmaster with all the advertisements on it. I know someone who has Ravens season tickets and when he sells a game, he always sells the ticketfast copy, just so he can keep his ticket stub as a collectors item.

In theory you could reprint your tickets, and sell your originals that are no good to a scalper in the parking lot. That is a scary proposition if you are one of those folks who buys your tickets at the tailgate.

Yup. Caps have the print at home option for awhile. I've never really heard of it being an issue. But yes, a scary thought

Yup. Caps have the print at home option for awhile. I've never really heard of it being an issue. But yes, a scary thought

Or is the seller, sells to 2 people, and you get the game after said person..you wont be able to get in..something else to think about...but I have bought Caps tickets this way and havent had a issue thus far

That puts a damper on hustler's row. However, I'm still willing to risk it at $20 each for 400 level seats or $5 tix into Nats Park, etc.

The benefits will outweigh the risk until I get burned.

I never sit in the cheap seats anyway, as I usually buy for friends who don't care where they sit as long as they get in.

Archived