Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ronnie Brown signs with the Eagles

McNabbOwnsFedEx

As far as Championships I think . . . "not one, not two, not three, not four. . .. " Because signing all the stars in the league always works out exactly as planned. This will be the funnest collapse of them all.

I thought I laughed my ass off when the Bucs blew up the vet.

I thought it was funny when Carolina abused thrash and company in the stink.

I thought it hilarious when they lost to the Cardinals.

I thought it was hysterical when Vick choked it away last year at home.

I thought I couldn't laugh any harder than when Mcnabb puked in the Superbowl before choking that away. . .

I can't wait to see this.

Who are the "Eagles"? Oooh!! you're talking about the "Dream Team". This is what i'm calling them for now on. The "Philidelphia Dream Team".

It's strange seeing a different team do it for once. My only fear is that it will work for them when it hasn't for us.

Who are the "Eagles"? Oooh!! you're talking about the "Dream Team". This is what i'm calling them for now on. The "Philidelphia Dream Team".

I thought they were the Heatbirds now.

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

It's strange seeing a different team do it for once. My only fear is that it will work for them when it hasn't for us.

I think right now the Packers and Saints are quietly loving the attention on Philly.

As far as Championships I think . . . "not one, not two, not three, not four. . .. " Because signing all the stars in the league always works out exactly as planned. This will be the funnest collapse of them all.

I thought I laughed my ass off when the Bucs blew up the vet.

I thought it was funny when Carolina abused thrash and company in the stink.

I thought it hilarious when they lost to the Cardinals.

I thought it was hysterical when Vick choked it away last year at home.

I thought I couldn't laugh any harder than when Mcnabb puked in the Superbowl before choking that away. . .

I can't wait to see this.

:yes:

By the way - this is a small $ against the cap and it is a 2nd string RB signing...nothing to see here... I guess Andy talked with Shanny and asked how to sign up aging has beens like you guys did last year. The only difference is we have one of the top RBs in the league ahead of him, and Shady has not missed a start in some time in his college or 2 year Pro career, so dont think he will miss any this year either.

I guess Hightower is so much better than a healthy" My Poop is Ronnie and Brown"? Hightower cant stay healthy either and had about the same yards and TDs...

:ols::ols::ols: that sounds like a gay boys stepdancing team

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 07:51 PM ----------

I thought they were the Heatbirds now.

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

I think right now the Packers and Saints are quietly loving the attention on Philly.

really? i thought they were still the philadelphia turdbirds...

Archived