Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WPInsider: Redskins sign linebacker Obi Ezeh

LuckyJay757

Seem to be a solid player at Michigan..Sure he can come in and help.

The Washington Redskins have added another undrafted rookie free agent, signing former Michigan standout inside linebacker Obi Ezeh, according to the Detroit Free Press.

The 6-foot-2, 245-pound Ezeh was a Butkus Award semifinalist in 2009 and last season recorded 55 tackles for the Wolverines.

The Redskins have London Fletcher at one inside linebacker spot, and second-year LSU product Perry Riley and outside linebacker Lorenzo Alexander are auditioning for the other starting inside linebacker job in Washington’s 3-4 defense.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/redskins-sign-linebacker-obi-ezeh/2011/07/31/gIQAg3sTlI_blog.html

Yup, I think that we are iffy at best at the ILB beside London. This is good, low expectations even with Rocky departing. If we can get something from this position we will be fine up front. IMO the defense is rounding out to good. Everyone talks about the DC but he brought in the LB coach from Pittsburg and I believe he knows LB talent when he see's it.

Problem being he could demand a big contract. Don't know how well he could translate to the 3-4.

Just an option. Will be good to see Perry Riley grow in that position as well.

I don't want him. I think he will sign with the Browns where Holgrem is

Henson and Blades are also back competing for ILB. Also, a media guy on twitter says the Skins may be kicking the tires on Channing Crowder.

Only issue I have with Crowder is his mouth. Also not sure what kind of money he is asking for. I wouldn't give him much.

Archived