Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Twitter

AboveLegit

Can you block news stories from showing up, like Casey Anthony ?

Yeah, you follow whatever you want by searching through #hashtags. If you don't want Casey Anthony news you don't have to follow those hashtags. You can tweet with hashtags and total strangers tweet you back sometimes (and sometimes they send spam, but that's another story)

Just updated the OP, hope everyone is following members on the list. :)

Following you back. :) Can't say I'm too exciting, however. Although before about two weeks ago, I had never done anything but follow people. Now occasionally I'll go on a tweeting spree of about three tweets. :ols:

Following you back. :) Can't say I'm too exciting, however. Although before about two weeks ago, I had never done anything but follow people. Now occasionally I'll go on a tweeting spree of about three tweets. :ols:

Haha thanks man, and as indicated by my following count, I follow nearly everyone. I try to follow as many DC fans as possible to keep my timeline interesting.

following you back. :) can't say i'm too exciting, however. Although before about two weeks ago, i had never done anything but follow people. Now occasionally i'll go on a tweeting spree of about three tweets. :ols:
haha thanks man, and as indicated by my following count, i follow nearly everyone.i try to follow as many dc fans as possible to keep my timeline interesting.

lol

Was just sitting here goofing around when someone tweets in real time on my TweetDeck that Barry Cofield and the Redskins are going to sign a deal Friday. Then BOOM

Stadium explodes

We love our new NT / DE Barry

Twitter so great for news

Archived