Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Painting Question

Trippster

Behr is awful. None of my guys will ever use it. Water'd down and just a pain in the ass to use.

If customers are willing to pay for BM, bring it on. But I think you are just fine with a Duron/Sherin Williams paint.

Of course I have had jackass customers willing to buy the "finest paints of Europe" for an absurd amount of money

. Really? Hahaha. How much does this paint cost?

If price is no concern what is best int and est paint?

. Really? Hahaha. How much does this paint cost?

If price is no concern what is best int and est paint?

The "finest paints of Europe?" I seriously think it was 80 dollars a gallon. Something through the roof.

Best value: Sherwin Williams/Duron. Best paint that we use: Benjamin Moore

I tend not to deviate from those paints seeing that I only keep credit accounts there :)

Behr is awful. None of my guys will ever use it. Water'd down and just a pain in the ass to use.

If customers are willing to pay for BM, bring it on. But I think you are just fine with a Duron/Sherin Williams paint.

Of course I have had jackass customers willing to buy the "finest paints of Europe" for an absurd amount of money

consumer reports loves it. my customers have loved it. i love it, and so do the guys i paint with. i put it in my house. :whoknows:

exterior, i haven't used it a lot. i used the masonry paint last year and wasn't as pleased as i am with the interior stuff. i do love benjamin moore exterior.

only thing i really like sherwin williams for is their primer.

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 12:30 AM ----------

The "finest paints of Europe?" I seriously think it was 80 dollars a gallon. Something through the roof.

Best value: Sherwin Williams/Duron. Best paint that we use: Benjamin Moore

I tend not to deviate from those paints seeing that I only keep credit accounts there :)

yeah, i know a guy that uses that stuff. it's more than 80 / gallon. over 100, iirc.

i don't get the sherwin williams love. though i haven't used it a whole lot interior...was never a fan of the exterior. open time is way too short.

closest duron store is a county over. they got bought out by s. williams a few years ago and cut all their small business partners. so our local store changed to a b. moore store, about a year after i started painting.

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 12:35 AM ----------

Painting requires a patience I just don't have. Major I normally use behr but Ben moores deck stain has made me a loyal customer. On interior walls I probably should have spent less. However I think there is a definite getwhatyoupayfor consideration with ext paint don't you think?

you definitely get what you pay for. i haven't done a whole lot of decks. sikkens is my top choice. i've used b. moore before, and it's damn good. never used s. williams or behr on decks.

Archived