Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which group got the best upgrade?

Hitman21ST

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Really? He seems pretty slow for that bro. Did you hear Mike or Haslet mention that?

You don't need to be fast to play 3-4 DE.

You need to be stout against the run, get a good push against the pass, and clog up lanes at every chance you get. Jenkins does that.

You don't need to be fast to play 3-4 DE.

You need to be stout against the run, get a good push against the pass, and clog up lanes at every chance you get. Jenkins does that.

You're right. I needed to read up on him some more. He seemed too slow on the footage I watched. I think that's the plan. Damn, Carriker, Bryant/Neild, Jenkins with Rak and Kerrigan sounds sweet.

The upgrade at RB is sure, but marginal. The real improvement was at WR. In hindsight, three-or-so years from now, Leonard Hankerson and Aldrick Robinson will have been massive upgrades at the position. Niles Paul may barely still be on this team by then, however.

The defensive line would rank second with upgrades, as I see it. We did well there too though.

You're right. I needed to read up on him some more. He seemed too slow on the footage I watched. I think that's the plan. Damn, Carriker, Bryant/Neild, Jenkins with Rak and Kerrigan sounds sweet.

I'm really excited about this upcoming year. Our defense just got a major upgrade, and filled just about every damn hole we had last year.

I'm really excited about this upcoming year. Our defense just got a major upgrade, and filled just about every damn hole we had last year.
I wish we had a pass rushing threat along the DL maybe Jarmon can develop? But going into this season our best pass rushing DL is old gray beard Vonnie Holliday/Phillip Daniels.

I'm just happy because you can make an honest argument for four different positions on our team all making big improvements because of the draft. That being said, this is all based on us just predicting that these players will pan out or play the way we want them to play and it's logical to believe that won't happen with all of them.

That being said, I think we hit a home run with the two running backs. I love all of our draft picks (except I'm still a little confused with the safety pick, especially as Shanahan even said we were pretty set at safety and tight end before the draft) but I said running back because I simply see us getting more out of Helu and Royster THIS YEAR than all of the other picks. Even if Torain is healthy I can see Helu starting by the end of the year and with his speed I think he'll definitely break some long TD's if we're able to get a lineman or two in FA. Royster is a smooth running back and I think by the end of the year Helu will be our #1 with Royster and Torain will be competing for #2. And that is all based on Torain staying healthy. If he's hurt, no way can I see Williams getting snaps over Helu or Royster unless they really just don't get it.

Archived