Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GDT: Royal Wedding [Prince William m. Kate Middleton | 6:00AM EST | NBC, ABC, CBS]

ixcuincle

How anyone can say the future Queen of England isn't a strikingly good looking woman is beyond me. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress.

I actually got some National pride back through that. A uniquely British affair with all the pomp and ceremony, and one which went off to perfection. When you see a State occasion done as beautifully and perfectly as that, you appreciate just why the rest of the World have taken the Royal family to their hearts.

All the best for a long and happy life together. Your Mother will of been so proud Sir looking down.

Hail.

She's hot. As is her sister.

I caught a bit of it this morning. One thing that struck me as funny. The entire church was singing "God save the queen". The camera was showing different people, then they show the Queen. Standing there not singing. With a look on her face that says "That's right. You sing to me!"

Down here, we've had a blanket coverage since 4.30pm, which is the start of our prime time viewing period. with our associated with the British Empire, we don't have much choice but to accept it and be done with it. I'm more than happy to be done with it, but it will be shown again ....... and again .......... and again........... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm still up watching the festivities. I'm waiting for the kiss on the balcony then I'll go to bed. Thank God I have this week off work!

I don't care much for most of the royal family, but I adored Princess Diana, William and Harry. And everything I see and hear about Kate I adore as well...so I was really excited about this wedding.

It was bittersweet though, as the last time I stayed up all night to watch a royal affair was Princess Diana's funeral. When the boys walked into Westminster Abbey, I teared up a bit (yeah, I know, I'm loser) because I wish Diana was here to see her son get married.

Anyway, I loved seeing all the ladies' hats and dresses as well as seeing what type of dress Kate chose to wear. And she wore the tiara I hoped she would wear from the Queen's collection!!

---------- Post added April-29th-2011 at 04:18 AM ----------

Did you all know approximately 1/3 of the entire earth's population watched this wedding?!? Crazy.

Down here, we've had a blanket coverage since 4.30pm, which is the start of our prime time viewing period. with our associated with the British Empire, we don't have much choice but to accept it and be done with it. I'm more than happy to be done with it, but it will be shown again ....... and again .......... and again........... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As our "convicts", is it your perennial punishment to sit through such things man. ;).

Hail.

Archived