Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsDay: Jerry Jones: Two of the four players we were considering were already off the board

tr1

why do you care so much about the cowboys? You know you are probably the reason why none of the regulars come in this side of the forum

Stay on topic or skip the thread.

Thanks, in advance.

BTW, we see plenty of regulars on this side of the board...but, you're welcomed to skip posting here at any time...:rotflmao:

why do you care so much about the cowboys? You know you are probably the reason why none of the regulars come in this side of the forum

Yeah, right...this forum was a ghost town when tr1 took a sabbatical. The Tech Support forum had more activity.

And why do you care so much about how much tr1--or any Skins fan--cares about the Cowboys? What difference does it make in your life?

Yeah, right...this forum was a ghost town when tr1 took a sabbatical. The Tech Support forum had more activity.

And why do you care so much about how much tr1--or any Skins fan--cares about the Cowboys? What difference does it make in your life?

dangit, stop making sense califan....don't make me pull out the chewbacca defense!

bolded and highlighted AGAIN because it's the truth. there was nothing going on in ATN until tr1 came back and ruffled some feathers. hate him or love him, he is entertaining and provides some must read material

dangit, stop making sense califan....don't make me pull out the chewbacca defense!

bolded and highlighted AGAIN because it's the truth. there was nothing going on in ATN until tr1 came back and ruffled some feathers. hate him or love him, he is entertaining and provides some must read material

I may not always agree with what he says, but some of the best discussion/arguments/good-ol-fashioned-****-talk are found in his threads...

I may not always agree with what he says, but some of the best discussion/arguments/good-ol-fashioned-****-talk are found in his threads...

i'm the same way, i might not agree with everything, but you can't deny they are fun to read

• 2 weeks later...

Archived