Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Here’s the latest Patriots-trading-up rumor (Skins Related)

authentic

BB is too smart to vastly overpay.

He's going to keep 28 so that he can trade back from that slot and recoup some of the picks that he gave up to move up to 10.

Watch.

That's a different reason than "overpaying". Once again, THE CHART MEANS NOTHING!!! You can't say a team is overpaying for a draft pick just because of some unofficial chart that no team in the league uses.

That's a different reason than "overpaying". Once again, THE CHART MEANS NOTHING!!! You can't say a team is overpaying for a draft pick just because of some unofficial chart that no team in the league uses.

Especially this draft, the NFL Network guys been beating to death that it seems like a buyers not sellers market this year, many teams want to trade down not as many want to trade up, and in turn teams will take LESS than the draft trade value to trade down

The big secret that no one's admiting is that Locker isn't the target. The guy they both LOVE is Ponder and they think they can get him much later than Locker.

I'm a big Ponder fan as well. I think he might be the best of the bunch but I wouldn't take him anywhere in the first. His injury history makes me think he could be the second coming of Chad Pennington or Chris "Chandelier" Chandler.

If the Pats want Quinn we should just take him ourselves....they have a much better track record with the draft than we do lol

Of course the better way to go is taking the picks. I've been a fan of his for a while now, thinking about him and orkapo attacking Qbs is my selling point.

Of course the better way to go is taking the picks. I've been a fan of his for a while now, thinking about him and orkapo attacking Qbs is my selling point.

This draft is so deep in D you might still get what you want later. Go get Julio!

Archived