Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious!! Albert Haynesworth Questioned on Sexual Assault

Chiefinonhaze

After he got indicted on the sexual harassment charges or whatever, the transcript leaked of what he said when he got questioned about the incident

Haynesworth, 29, wasn't identified by name in the police report, but NBC previously reported that he was the target of the investigation. When approached by a detective about the incident,
Hayneworth told authorities "I know what this is about, she is just upset that I have a white girlfriend."

"I couldn't tell you the last time I dated a black girl," He reportedly said. "She was trying to get with me."

Haynesworth, who had also reportedly told a security agent that his server had been "a little black girl," refused to answer additional questions, according to the documents

Don't have a link yet, but I'm pretty sure this is real.

Anyway, thats some real S*** by Haynesworth:ols:

I don't think he is in the wrong for this stunt. For once, I actually this he's innocent:ols:

This probably could have gone in this thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?346531-Redskins-DT-Albert-Haynesworth-has-been-indicted-on-a-misdemeanor-sexual-abuse-charge-heard-on-AM-980!&p=8263186#post8263186

Not really any new info here. And I don't see how this makes him innocent.

Yeah, but I felt the hilarity of this quote deserved its own thread. If the mods want to merge it, that's fine with me

After he got indicted on the sexual harassment charges or whatever, the transcript leaked of what he said when he got questioned about the incident

Haynesworth, 29, wasn't identified by name in the police report, but NBC previously reported that he was the target of the investigation. When approached by a detective about the incident,
Hayneworth told authorities "I know what this is about, she is just upset that I have a white girlfriend."

"I couldn't tell you the last time I dated a black girl," He reportedly said. "She was trying to get with me."

Haynesworth, who had also reportedly told a security agent that his server had been "a little black girl," refused to answer additional questions, according to the documents

Don't have a link yet, but I'm pretty sure this is real.

Anyway, thats some real S*** by Haynesworth:ols:

I don't think he is in the wrong for this stunt. For once, I actually this he's innocent:ols:

Maybe Big Al is looking to become a TSA Security Agent at an airport.

Amazing how most everyone knew this was a bad idea when we signed him, yet the FO couldn't see it.

All the talent in the world won't change an attitude. When you have a rep for being lazy/bad character guy, its usually deserved.

Remember him standing in front of those 3 trophies, talking about the pride of the Redskins franchise and everyone got excited about him saying the right things?

Joke's on us.

Archived