Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DCDribble: Lorenzo Alexander claims over 30 skins at Player-Run Minicamp today!

mjpanzer

He[DeAngelo] was there.
Thanks, about D-Hall and you're right on both counts he was there and some OL there but I was only talking about skill position players in regards to the offense. he was there.,
Love seeing the young offensive guys there...disappointed Kelly wasn't there, its about this time of year that he should be tearing up our defense and getting praise, before not living up to it :silly:
I saw this clip last night and I saw Malcolm Kelly out there, which instantly made tense up, so maybe he showed up for day 2.

Someone please needs to tell Malcolm Kelly to take it easy.

http://www.csnwashington.com/pages/redskins

First of all...that's great to hear and I have even more respect for those two QBs now. Neither one of them struck me as the type of leader who could rally the troops. On the other hand though, 30 players isn't exactly incredible. Don't get me wrong...it's better than nothing and it's great for those 30 guys who are taking their jobs seriously. But isn't that less than half the team?
No, it's more than half of the 53 man roster plus the 10 on the practice squad. Remember a number of them are gone or released. So 30 of 63 is still around 50% considering the releases at the end of the year and counting the practice squad guys who may not have the money to have a second household.

Portis is retired. Dockery is gone. Carter is gone. Paulescu was here for one game. Haynesworth and McNabb are as good as gone. So counting those, the team is above 50%, even if only by a percentage point or two. It's more of a glass half full thing.

I know London Fletcher has been named the organizer of this workout.

BUT, is there any possibility (however unlikely) that Shanny has been in constant contact with Grossman since he is not under contract?

EDIT: Thinking further on it, if that were the case any coach could have any random guy as his proxy....which would be far too easy.

I know London Fletcher has been named the organizer of this workout.

BUT, is there any possibility (however unlikely) that Shanny has been in constant contact with Grossman since he is not under contract?.

either that or Shanny has cameras set up to film the workouts. I wouldn't pass it by him..lol

Archived