Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Garry Clark on Patrick Ramsey

Kornheiser

PARK CITY:

--The ninjas, as they call each other--

Obliviously juvenile & absurdly arogant isn't it? And yet it is their term of choice.

--ooo ganging up on me ooo--

That may be your tired old phrase but it is not mine. Even as you continue to REWRITE ME AS YOUR FOIL while also LAMPOONING ME FOR CALLING YOU ON IT. *lol* And I will continue to call you on it - so reply without the nany-nanyboo-boos.

--all presumption + no facts = squabbling--

How convenient for you to RE-WRITE ME with all your sinister overtones. Does English require translation??

Again "the ninja" premises is - reality is up for vote. You and all your chums can decide whether I watched the game?? Especially if I agree with Spurrier over you??

laugh: I needed that laugh :laugh: Ooooooookay. Korn. Um....whatever you say. Really. Foil? :laugh: Now that's a good one. Goodness but somebody is just so sensitive. :laugh:

Oh....go to search. click on ninja. Fairly illuminating. Unlike that post.

:cheers:

Well if Henry and PCS are 'the ninjas', give me my black pajamas and throwing stars now!

I think the point, stated several times by several posters, but apparently not received is that we can disagree without making it personal. I think Smoots VASTLY overrated. The majority here would disagree. Whatever. I acknowledge I could be wrong. Many of us were pummelled over our Kenny Watson lovefest. Again, whatever. I'm a big boy, when I have to take a few licks, I will.

But lets not paint guys like PCS and Henry as cyber-thugs. I mean, come on. It takes a lot to pry an unkind word out of either. We should all be so generous.

Korn,

Why should anyone feel apologetic because you're being a moron? What's clear here is you are obsessed about a conversation in which you were badly beaten in. You continue to bring it up whenever you think you've latched onto something. You've decided what Gardner is and there's no altering your reality. Even when your vision should clearly dictate to you how late a throw was you MUST blame Gardner. Yes, Spurrier is correct that Gardner should have fought more for the ball. If you'll notice he did so in the last game on a similar play that could have been intercepted.

But, fighting for the ball to keep it from being picked is still fighting for a ball that could have been picked. It could have been picked because Ramsey threw FAR too late. Accurately, no doubt, but late. I fear you are so outclassed here you are left to sitting in your four cornered room staring at candles. And the shadows on the wall are your ninjas, because, you are your own worst enemy.

Originally posted by pitcherjlt

Mad Mike,

Thanks for the welcome. I will relay the message as soon as I can. Pat knows he has the support of the Redskin fans. He is the epitomy of a "true competitor" and is harder on himself than anyone else could possibly be. (coach, fan, commentator, friend, or relative) Be assured that everyone here in Ruston is following the Skins and I personally will be watching every game this season on DirectTV.

Best of Luck to the Redskins!!

Pitcherjlt

Ruston, LA

Welcome Pitcherjlt!!!!! Can't believe we got a serious post of substance in this thread, but tell Patrick we're on his side through thick and thin down here in SC. For real---

---Oh and, when his contract is up a few years down the road, will you tell him to remember that I got not much else down here in the fall except looking forward to Skins games? So if he'd sign that extension, I won't have to freak out in '07 as Charleston makes a bid for an NFL franchise and tries to sign Patrick.

Hey you never know what can happen in the burgeoning mecca/metropolis of Charleston, SC.....

Not to put a guilt trip or anything on him.......

jus kidding...........:silly: :laugh:

*lol* RE-WRITE, RE-WRITE.

Check the thread. The past is your issue alone - the thread bears that out clearly (or perhaps you'd rather take a vote among yourselves *lol*).

Check the thread. I have not asked for an apology. (or perhaps you'd like to take a vote among yourselves)

Bottom line is

you don't get to decide whether I watch games

you don't get to decide my intentions

have the decency to ASK (gives an appearance of being "fair & ballance")

Kornheiser,

People claim you don't watch the games because your assessments are so far from observed reality as they can be. If you don't at least give a passing NOD to how late Ramsey's throw was, you clearly didn't watch the play or see the game. Period. You don't have to blame him for the interception if you don't want. I tend to agree with Clark and Spurrier that a little more fight and come back from the receiver would be nice. But, no one can deny how late the throw was having actually SEEN the game.

Korny,

Spurrier never said the pass wasn't late. You understand that, right? He said he'd like Gardner to have kind of fought a little more to prevent the pick. He didn't say the pass was thrown on time. Gardner was out of his break one step from a dead stop when Ramsey unleashed. That's late on the curl. Not a soul has said it isn't. Including Spurrier. But, again, the reason they teach players to come back to the ball is to prevent INTs like that, which is why most people think Gardner should have done so. No one but you, however, is confused by the lateness of the pass.

Art,

Spurrier & Clark said the pass should have been caught.

I've made no comment on the timing of the pass one way or the other. That is your re-writing.(perhaps even your voting)

TARHOG:

Bottom line - there is no coherent point to make to people incabable of admitting you even watch the game. And sarcasm is thus the only proper reply to such "Flat Earth Society" types.

Archived