Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Mock draft for us 1st and 2nd round..

kellydude

As I have posted in the past we will trade McNabb to Minnesota or Airzona for a 2nd round pick. The only good thing about ending our season at 6-10 is the 10th pick we have in the draft.. We will not trade this pick period. Look for the skins to move up for AJ Green or stay put and pick Jones. We NEED a top WR who can make the other teams play pass. Now they play the 4-3 or the 3-4 with man to man coverage. Moss is the only receiver given much attention on 3rd and long. Most teams put a linebacker on Cooley and blitz their DE's. After we pick a WR the rest of our picks will adress the O & D lines. Next season we may go after a QB., but for now we stand pat. Given some time in the pocket to find the open man we may not need a QB this season.

As I have posted in the past we will trade McNabb to Minnesota or Airzona for a 2nd round pick. The only good thing about ending our season at 6-10 is the 10th pick we have in the draft.. We will not trade this pick period. Look for the skins to move up for AJ Green or stay put and pick Jones. We NEED a top WR who can make the other teams play pass. Now they play the 4-3 or the 3-4 with man to man coverage. Moss is the only receiver given much attention on 3rd and long. Most teams put a linebacker on Cooley and blitz their DE's. After we pick a WR the rest of our picks will adress the O & D lines. Next season we may go after a QB., but for now we stand pat. Given some time in the pocket to find the open man we may not need a QB this season.

A 2nd for McNabb??? Only one team was ever dumb enough to do that and they threw in a 4th too. We have too many needs to trade up (that's silly) and hopefully we will trade back multiple times and collect picks.

Why are WRs productive? Ask Larry Fitzgerald about the importance of QB.

2010 Stats (with jourenymen qbs): 90 receptions, 1137 yards, 6 tds, 14 20+ yard receptions, 1 40+

2009 Stats (with Kurt Warner): 97 receptions, 1092 yards, 13 tds, 12 20 + yards receptions, 0 40+

2010 Stats (with jourenymen qbs): 90 receptions, 1137 yards, 6 tds, 14 20+ yard receptions, 1 40+

2009 Stats (with Kurt Warner): 97 receptions, 1092 yards, 13 tds, 12 20 + yards receptions, 0 40+

Thank you.. How bout we ask Kurt Warner Peyton Manning and Matt Schaub about the importance of Fitz, Wayne and Johnson!

2nd , 3rd or 4th McNabb is history and so is fat Albert. As we ,can't fix all our need in the draft I still stand pat with WR at 10. Minnesota and Airzona each will make a move for McNabb. As for free agency, this is where we get some line help. Also the draft is deep in good linemen this year.

Then it shouldn't public knowledge that Fitz is unhappy and wants to go to a team with a QB or to get a QB in Arizona. He isnt saying that about a Center, or an OG or a DL. Just QB. Wonder why?

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 07:58 AM ----------

A 2nd for McNabb??? Only one team was ever dumb enough to do that and they threw in a 4th too. We have too many needs to trade up (that's silly) and hopefully we will trade back multiple times and collect picks.

We wont get a 2nd for McNabb. McCrap cannot be traded without a CBA, so unless something gets signed between now and the draft, we cant trade him, much less get anything for him. Also, teams cannot trade next years Draft picks, making it difficult for our team to move up.

One of the dumbest things I have ever heard is that being like Pennington is a bad thing. If you could get Pennington in round 5 you would jump at it. If he hadn't had so many injuries, who knows how his career would have been. In case you didn't know Pennington was a nominee for MVP in 2008, is the all-time leader in completion percentage, and has a 90 QB rating for his career.

Its a shame. If he hadn't had his arm ripped off his torso (what, 3 times now), he would have been a perenial all-pro. Damn shame he wasn't a Redskin or played anywhere else that injury didn't happen.

I think we trade down with the Rams to 14 and take Ryan Mallett. I think we take that NT Paea (sp) in round 2. The only problem is that the Vikes may take him at 12.

I think Phil Taylor would go before Paea. Taylor might be best suited to playing in a 3-4, but the kid would be fine in a 4-3 and would be devastating in Minny.

Locker is a joke of a QB, he has athletic ability and nothing more, he was barely a college QB he is not an NFL QB! As for Mallett? Can you say Ryan Leaf! Unless Gabbert is available at 10 I say we trade down (I don't like J.Jones at 10) and take Pouncey, then continue with the best available player RT would be a good start. Although I think we may be looking to make a deal to move up and take Gabbert.

We wont get a 2nd for McNabb. McCrap cannot be traded without a CBA, so unless something gets signed between now and the draft, we cant trade him, much less get anything for him. Also, teams cannot trade next years Draft picks, making it difficult for our team to move up.

I didn't post it as a question. I was questioning why someone who knows how to spell football would actually think that a team would give up a 2nd for McNabb. If you're going to dream why not trade him to the Packers for Rodgers and Matthews and their 1st.

Archived