Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden Madness Bracketology: ExtremeSkins group on Facebook for the cover of Madden NFL 12 (DEADLINE TODAY @ 4 PM)

SonOfWashington

Hey Tailgaters. There's a thread in the Stadium right now urging ESers to vote for Orakpo for the cover of Madden NFL 12 on ESPN.com. I wanted to create this thread to not only draw attention to that, but to also start up an ExtremeSkins bracket group on Facebook. The brackets correspond with the ESPN voting.

Check it out, submit your bracket, then join the public group "ExtremeSkins" or the private group "ExtremeSkins Members" (which is private, the password is st8307), both created by myself (SonOfWashington). If we get 20 entrants, the top member earns a free copy of Madden NFL 12.

The deadline to submit a bracket is Monday, March 27, at 4 p.m. EST. It can be edited up to this point. You have to be 18 or older, and can join up to three groups.

ESPN link to vote: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

Facebook link to Madden NFL Bracket app: http://apps.facebook.com/madden_nfl_bracket/

Scoring System:

All Entries will be placed on a leaderboard based on their accumulated points. Points will be awarded to Entrant based on the amount of correct NFL players predicted to advance through the seeded bracket in for (4) rounds of elimination based on the ESPN site results after the Contest Period. Points will be earned as follows:

• 1 point for every correct choice in the First Round,
  • 2 points for every correct choice in the Second Round,
  • 4 points for every correct choice in the Third Round,
  • 8 points for each correct choice in the Semi-Finals, and
  • 16 points for each correct choice in the Finals.

All official rules can be found on their respective websites.

DON'T VOTE ORAKPO. Madden Curse anyone? :paranoid:

that's what I'm thinking. Besides, despite his potential he isn't a face of the NFL right now and he's gotten a lot of sacks, but hasn't enough game changing, franchise moments. I think he's on the way to being that guy, but I don't think that's who he is today. Besides, do we really think someone on the 57th ranked D in the NFL last year (yes, there were 25 high school football teams ranked above the Redskins) deserves the cover?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived